Pleasant Grove Hawks vs Gladewater Bears

dhoop02

In 2017 ben and Landon were the only “official” starters on your list 

bruce garrett

marcus Burris 

connor Stanfill 

riley durmon

All got significant playing time especially Bruce  but because of the way we rotated players they weren’t “official”

Just now, Hawk20 said:

In 2017 ben and Landon were the only “official” starters on your list 

bruce garrett

marcus Burris 

connor Stanfill 

riley durmon

All got significant playing time especially Bruce  but because of the way we rotated players they weren’t “official”

Gibson is great at rotating guys. He essentially has two groups of starters 

10 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

Great question? So far he’s posting anti Hawks. Not a word of who his team is.

That's just one of the teams I am tasked with covering this year. After all I am an Elite Scout as you can tell by my name. I have to critique the good and bad. Just go get you a poncho and stand on the sideline and take your pictures. Leave the critiquing to me.

6 minutes ago, TxEliteScout said:

That's just one of the teams I am tasked with covering this year. After all I am an Elite Scout as you can tell by my name. I have to critique the good and bad. Just go get you a poncho and stand on the sideline and take your pictures. Leave the critiquing to me.

OK its official ....your a troll. Benefit of the doubt just went out of the window!

9 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

OK its official ....your a troll. Benefit of the doubt just went out of the window!

Bro he's been saying the exact same thing for 3 weeks. He showed up in the Hendo/PG thread and just keeps repeating himself lol. 

11 hours ago, futfan said:

So we have a QB that goes 7/9 for about 250 yards and six TDS. A receiver with 4 catches for about150 with 3 TDS, and you don’t think they are explosive? 

What team are you describing, because the Hawks Stats don’t agree with your assessment. 

It will be a lot more interesting to see you guys throwing against a team with a secondary, LOL. 

9 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

Thought maybe he was Henderson fan at first. Then maybe Atlanta. Had to let his incompetence run its coarse!

You can't say incompetence and coarse all in the same sentence to someone that is Elite...... Of COURSE I'm going to troll a photographer on the sideline taking photos with his HAWK out.... 

• Like 1

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

It will be a lot more interesting to see you guys throwing against a team with a secondary, LOL. 

Right! That's what a good team does game plans for success. Atlanta does have problems with their secondary. PG game planned for that. Just like Atlanta did for PG by throwing up prayer balls at the PG secondary. They scored on it and got another big reception and the other times with the exception of 1 or 2 attempts, they got PI calls. Lets not forget about the dropped pass they had in the end zone or the pass that was just out of the back of the end zone which was ultimately a PI against the Grove.  That's why PG ran right at Paris and didn't attempt many passes. JMO in the PG ATl. game the DC for ATL. was not finding ways to put pressure on Ben. Yes he made some plays being flushed but the long passes he completed he had great protection. Get after that QB to take some pressure off of the secondary.