Pleasant Grove Hawks vs Gladewater Bears

dhoop02

12 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

GW going to have a sour taste in their mouth until next Friday.... PG won’t lose a game this year. Best 4A team I’ve seen EVER. I thought the year with Daylon on the DLine that we had a disruptive DLine.... lol I’ve never seen anything close to the PG d line. 

Please let this thread die. I kept dreaming I was running from their DL last night in my dream. It was worse than running from Jason in Friday 13th 😂 

44 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

GW going to have a sour taste in their mouth until next Friday.... PG won’t lose a game this year. Best 4A team I’ve seen EVER. I thought the year with Daylon on the DLine that we had a disruptive DLine.... lol I’ve never seen anything close to the PG d line. 

Best 4A team EVER? 🤔

9 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

I know you’re not the sharpest crayon in the box, but if you read closely it says “that I’ve ever witnessed” 

Well you are from gladewater, so I know I’m smarter than you. I read correctly; however, you must not either be old enough, or you don’t get out of gladewater very much. PG is a very good team, yes, we can all agree on that!

• Stinks 3