Patriots signing Anthony Brown after rape charges

They're willing to accept him into the clubhouse knowing it could cause a big distraction amongst the team. Instead of just waiting until this might blow over. Just goes to show how greedy and inconsiderate the Patriots can be. But then again, there are several organization willing to do the same thing. And not just in the NFL.

23 hours ago, Crawford said:

They're willing to accept him into the clubhouse knowing it could cause a big distraction amongst the team. Instead of just waiting until this might blow over. Just goes to show how greedy and inconsiderate the Patriots can be. But then again, there are several organization willing to do the same thing. And not just in the NFL.

I just wonder how popular the patriots are Nation wide. After all the negative things they have done over the years. You are right about the greedy part. That organization puts winning and money over everything. 

11 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

My, my, my; The patriots cut Mr.  all world Antonio Brown. Wonder if they thought he might be more trouble than he is worth.

I'll have to hand it to the Patriots, though; I didn't think  Belichek (sp) had the character to do what is right.

Go, Eagles, and go Cowboys🤠

Go Eagles?

14 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

My, my, my; The patriots cut Mr.  all world Antonio Brown. Wonder if they thought he might be more trouble than he is worth.

I'll have to hand it to the Patriots, though; I didn't think  Belichek (sp) had the character to do what is right.

Go, Eagles, and go Cowboys🤠

Anthony or Antonio...which one? 🤔😂

14 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Newton..duh!! Lol 

Oh ok. I wasn't putting two and two together with him saying that in this forum. I was like, you're a Philly and a Cowboy fan? That's gotta be tough to decide who to pull for when they play one another. lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Oh ok. I wasn't putting two and two together with him saying that in this forum. I was like, you're a Philly and a Cowboy fan? That's gotta be tough to decide who to pull for when they play one another. lol

LOL, I hear ya. Take some Geritol and maybe your confusion will subside. Works for me anyway, lol. 

I'll admit that I had the same thoughts and then realized he was from Newton. 

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

This just ain't my day I just wanna go play 🏀 

On second thought, I think I'll just go watch Athens play football. Ya'll be kind to those who are weak minded.

• LOL! 1

I'm wondering if anyone will sign him after he was cut by the Patriots.  The only way I see possible is if he can clear up these legal proceedings without implicating himself.  Going through the court system could take years and by then he'd be too old to play.  He really made a mess for himself, even if the allegations aren't true.  I can see where the first woman was just in it for money, but the last ?  I don't know it seems weird unless he was wanting a nude portrait of himself.  He was in the 2016 ESPN Body Issue, but I don't even care to know if he was semi or fully nude for that photo op.  If he was then that might explain it, it seems he would want to get permission from the artist to do so, and then texting about her kids was simply retarded.  

17 hours ago, Rabbs63 said:

I see the players union is filing a grievance for AB over money supposedly owed by Raiders and Patriots.  This is why I have never liked unions, it seems they only fight for the idiots!

I'm hearing he'll probably get it, but I don't think he should get a dime.  He's basically retired now since he said he would never play in the NFL again.  

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'm hearing he'll probably get it, but I don't think he should get a dime.  He's basically retired now since he said he would never play in the NFL again.  

I doubt he'll get anything from Patriots. Supposedly he had signed a "no-pending allegations" clause.   He will probably get at least a portion from the Raiders