Queen City at New Diana (homecoming)

TTman7

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

ND is coming off of a pitiful performance in a shutout, blowout loss to Alto last week. 

Don't know much about QC. Don't think they have any posters on here anymore. 

Of course, I'm going with the Eagles. 

Pitiful as it was Alto was still a very solid team, it’s too bad they had an ejection and multiple unsportsmanlike penalties.  

We will get back on track this week! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

ND is coming off of a pitiful performance in a shutout, blowout loss to Alto last week. 

Don't know much about QC. Don't think they have any posters on here anymore. 

Of course, I'm going with the Eagles. 

QC is in the process of trying to build something respectable in their football program. New coaching staff. New offensive and defensive system. It’s going to take time. They have good numbers back out this year, lots had quit in the last year or so. Just young and inexperienced as a program. From the games I’ve watched the Offense is improved but physicality and tackling on defense is still very poor. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Where you from? What school you root for? 

He does need to answer your question, he’s so weird/strange I need to know where this dude/dog resides so we can avoid that town.  My first guess would be he’s an escapee from a mental hospital.  😂👀

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, qc2014 said:

QC is in the process of trying to build something respectable in their football program. New coaching staff. New offensive and defensive system. It’s going to take time. They have good numbers back out this year, lots had quit in the last year or so. Just young and inexperienced as a program. From the games I’ve watched the Offense is improved but physicality and tackling on defense is still very poor. 

How many of those touchdowns qc has scored this year has been against their opponents scrubs?  How many td’s have they scored against the 1s?  At the pace they are going they may break  some records for points given up this year as well as holding the states 3A longest losing streak. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gilbert said:

I think tinpson could beet both them tems esily , and they are 0-3

The doggs pal , especially the ones with 3 pice suits and glasses 

U mus be salty , I would be salty too If the 2 tems I had listed on my profill, was or cidy and new dina .. lol salty from what alto , joaqin and franston , did to u 2 tems . 😂😂

Hey Jesse Pinkman...I'm just trying to look out for ya. 

Son, please make sure and wear your suit, gloves, and mask from now on. But I'm afraid the damage has already been done. Those chemicals are effecting your judgment, reasoning, and speech. Seek help NOW!! 

tenor (34).gif

1 hour ago, Eagle27 said:

He does need to answer your question, he’s so weird/strange I need to know where this dude/dog resides so we can avoid that town.  My first guess would be he’s an escapee from a mental hospital.  😂👀

Yea, it was a simple question right? 

I'm thinking he might be from Shelby County, lol :woot:

3 hours ago, Qcsnowflakes said:

How many of those touchdowns qc has scored this year has been against their opponents scrubs?  How many td’s have they scored against the 1s?  At the pace they are going they may break  some records for points given up this year as well as holding the states 3A longest losing streak. 

Quitman will argue this statement 

3 hours ago, Eagle27 said:

Imma say State!  Dude is crazier than a one eyed road lizard!!  

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

There have been some oddballs show up here lately. He’s one of them 

Yea, he seems harmless so it probably is State. Skyview means he was in the pen, and I don't get that vibe from him. However, if he cooked too much product and got careless he might of ended up there. Hhhmmm 😂