Linden Kildare v. Hawkins

NightStar11

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Linden-Kildare or Hawkins

• Linden-Kildare
    • Hawkins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/20/2019 at 10:01 PM

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You should apply for a coaching position. 

Couldn't agree more.

1 hour ago, NightStar11 said:

I can see several things L-K should be doing but are not. And they are all easy to do.

I think you should take NatureBoy's advice and just apply for a coaching position there. Maybe they'll be so shocked to see all the knowledge you have to offer. I bet you're a wiz. I bet you know everything there is to know about defending the wing t, slot t, flexbone, or spread offenses. Or maybe you're an offensive guy. How to attack cover 2, 3, 4, man, or match man schemes. What to run against a 3 or 4 down front. Please enlighten me on the easy simple fix that they should be doing.

I'm not going to sit here and act like I know everything there is to know about Football. I am curious about how much you know. And you may know more than me. However, that doesn't mean I'll get on here and belittle what the coaching staff is doing. Not going to offer up any advice on what they should or shouldn't be doing. If you know so much...shut up and take action. Apply for a job there next time one is open. 

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, AlvinMack said:

Couldn't agree more.

I think you should take NatureBoy's advice and just apply for a coaching position there. Maybe they'll be so shocked to see all the knowledge you have to offer. I bet you're a wiz. I bet you know everything there is to know about defending the wing t, slot t, flexbone, or spread offenses. Or maybe you're an offensive guy. How to attack cover 2, 3, 4, man, or match man schemes. What to run against a 3 or 4 down front. Please enlighten me on the easy simple fix that they should be doing.

I'm not going to sit here and act like I know everything there is to know about Football. I am curious about how much you know. And you may know more than me. However, that doesn't mean I'll get on here and belittle what the coaching staff is doing. Not going to offer up any advice on what they should or shouldn't be doing. If you know so much...shut up and take action. Apply for a job there next time one is open. 

I'd fire about 4 coaches, bring in some good ones and I bet I'd have a winning record. 

• Stinks 2

19 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

I'd fire about 4 coaches, bring in some good ones and I bet I'd have a winning record. 

Man just apply. I’m sure you and your winning pee wee record will get you the job. 

Im sure you just know so much. Go ahead and talk som ball on here. Talk technique. I’d like to know what you know. Better yet come down one weekend from hallsville and talk ball.

• Thumbs Down 1