Linden Kildare v. Hawkins

NightStar11

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Linden-Kildare or Hawkins

• Linden-Kildare
    • Hawkins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/20/2019 at 10:01 PM

1 hour ago, NightStar11 said:

Let me add Alvin, that I wouldn't fire the coaches that were willing to change but only the hardheads. 

Whatever. Go ahead. Sit in those stands and complain. Easiest place to voice your complaints about coaches/play calling is on the couch and in the stands. You obviously have it all figured out.

What a clown. 

• Stinks 1

4 hours ago, AlvinMack said:

Whatever. Go ahead. Sit in those stands and complain. Easiest place to voice your complaints about coaches/play calling is on the couch and in the stands. You obviously have it all figured out.

What a clown. 

Not nice to call names Alvin. That's kid stuff. 

• Stinks 1

On 9/19/2019 at 5:58 PM, AlvinMack said:

Man just apply. I’m sure you and your winning pee wee record will get you the job. 

Im sure you just know so much. Go ahead and talk som ball on here. Talk technique. I’d like to know what you know. Better yet come down one weekend from hallsville and talk ball.

Hallsville????? Ehhh???

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

You are Correct Sir!!! The Tigers eeked out a win over Hawkins by a score of 22-20. I thought our beloved Tigers had been declawed and had become the LK pusssycats but noooo! There might be hope yet!

How did they look? 22-20 sounds like a heck of a ball game.

53 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

Is that youuuuu Alvin giving all my answers the Pooh or thumbs down symbols? Ha. Dat pretty sad homie. 

:rofl:I honestly have not gotten on this forum since last week. No, I do not care to give you the pooh or thumbs up symbols. However, I do find it comical that people are finding your arguments crappy as well. We ain't homies either. We're obviously cut from a different cloth. I admire how hard coaches work and what goes into that profession. You would rather tear them down and offer advice from the bleachers behind the screen of your phone. 

To think that someone cant offer their opinion on the coaching staff because they're not a coach is beyond nuts. We have to get out of this hiring the hometown kids and hire people that's gonna help us win. Considering the budget at schools like LK I'm not 100% sure there was a large pool of quality candidates put what criteria is being used in the hiring process? What on the current coach's resume said this is the guy? 

• Stinks 1

28 minutes ago, LKTiger06 said:

To think that someone cant offer their opinion on the coaching staff because they're not a coach is beyond nuts. We have to get out of this hiring the hometown kids and hire people that's gonna help us win. Considering the budget at schools like LK I'm not 100% sure there was a large pool of quality candidates put what criteria is being used in the hiring process? What on the current coach's resume said this is the guy? 

Must've struck a nerve. Got a buddy on here to defend ole night star. I just think it's absurd to tear down the hard work of a staff because they're from that particular school and they feel the school district should have better coaches. What makes you or him think that they're not good coaches? Have you talked ball with them? Have you seen them coach in practice? Have you attended meetings with the players to see whether or not the coach is going over key points to the game plan? Have you seen the coach not teach the proper technique?  How do you know the game plan isn't solid? Have you seen the coach get on the board and break down the opponent through X's and O's? How do you know the coach doesn't know ball? Do you know the terminology that goes into teaching different techniques? I'm not saying that you can't have an opinion. I'm saying don't trash someone's livelihood because you think you know better. If you do know better...prove it. Talk X's and O's on here. It's fine to joke and kid about certain things. I'm guilty of that. But I'm not calling for the firing of coaches.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, AlvinMack said:

Must've struck a nerve. Got a buddy on here to defend ole night star. I just think it's absurd to tear down the hard work of a staff because they're from that particular school and they feel the school district should have better coaches. What makes you or him think that they're not good coaches? Have you talked ball with them? Have you seen them coach in practice? Have you attended meetings with the players to see whether or not the coach is going over key points to the game plan? Have you seen the coach not teach the proper technique?  How do you know the game plan isn't solid? Have you seen the coach get on the board and break down the opponent through X's and O's? How do you know the coach doesn't know ball? Do you know the terminology that goes into teaching different techniques? I'm not saying that you can't have an opinion. I'm saying don't trash someone's livelihood because you think you know better. If you do know better...prove it. Talk X's and O's on here. It's fine to joke and kid about certain things. I'm guilty of that. But I'm not calling for the firing of coaches.

In my opinion - there are some things “the casual fan” can notice about football teams, that are  pretty darn good clues if the coaches are great down to poor....whether at Longview, Carthage, Paul Pewitt, L-K, or Queen City........one would be can you ever see growth in muscle in most players from the sophomore year to senior year.......if shotgun snaps are bad for several games in a row on most snaps........when the team sends a guy in motion, with the intent to handoff or pitch to that guy is never smooth(bad timing) game after game......when a defense stays in the same position the whole game while getting beat on the same play time after time when a defensive change probably would help...........just examples of things easy to see for the average fan at every school.

13 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

In my opinion - there are some things “the casual fan” can notice about football teams, that are  pretty darn good clues if the coaches are great down to poor....whether at Longview, Carthage, Paul Pewitt, L-K, or Queen City........one would be can you ever see growth in muscle in most players from the sophomore year to senior year.......if shotgun snaps are bad for several games in a row on most snaps........when the team sends a guy in motion, with the intent to handoff or pitch to that guy is never smooth(bad timing) game after game......when a defense stays in the same position the whole game while getting beat on the same play time after time when a defensive change probably would help...........just examples of things easy to see for the average fan at every school.

Muscle growth? Seriously. That has do to with nutrition as well. The coaches can lift them as much as they want but without good nutrition..muscles will not develop. Bad shotgun snaps happen. You think that they're teaching them to snap badly on purpose? Snapping out of the shotgun has always had the risk of having bad snaps. I would imagine that the coach is just sitting back and not having those guys do multiple repetitions each day to fix the problem. Motion on snaps are hard. I guarantee that they are working on that each day. Defensive adjustments are hard. Especially at a school in which you can't have all of those players on the sideline to talk to after the series since most play both ways because they have to. Also, you ever think that maybe the coaches are handcuffed on adjustments? I'm not saying you shouldn't ever make adjustments...what I'm saying is that... don't think that those coaches haven't thought about it. I'm not making excuses for anyone. The coaches are working on ways to improve each week.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, AlvinMack said:

Alvin, you've spent the last 2 hours placing rude emoticons on my replies. Are you hateful dude? And instead of making fake profiles to do dat, why don't you just use your real name. Really. That's not only cowardly but dumb. Don't be rude at me just cuz your team gets regular spankins. 

• Stinks 2

3 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

Alvin, you've spent the last 2 hours placing rude emoticons on my replies. Are you hateful dude? And instead of making fake profiles to do dat, why don't you just use your real name. Really. That's not only cowardly but dumb. Don't be rude at me just cuz your team gets regular spankins. 

:rofl: