Linden Kildare v. Hawkins

NightStar11

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Linden-Kildare or Hawkins

• Linden-Kildare
    • Hawkins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/20/2019 at 10:01 PM

1 hour ago, NightStar11 said:

Alvin, you've spent the last 2 hours placing rude emoticons on my replies. Are you hateful dude? And instead of making fake profiles to do dat, why don't you just use your real name. Really. That's not only cowardly but dumb. Don't be rude at me just cuz your team gets regular spankins. 

You ain't using your real name on here unless your parents were superheros or hippies. Read back to see what got Alvin hot and I get it. You're not just criticizing a program and coaches but acting like you could do better. Did the same thing last week acting like its easy to call a play that gets 7 yards a pop. Did it this thread acting like you know some play that would fix all of LK's problems (Still waiting on you to explain that one). Sorry man, but you're that guy in the stands that I'd have to move away from. Its one thing to think you should be getting more out of your team, another thing to come on here and think you know X's and O's like coaches because you volunteer for pee wee and played back in the day. 

4 hours ago, AlvinMack said:

Must've struck a nerve. Got a buddy on here to defend ole night star. I just think it's absurd to tear down the hard work of a staff because they're from that particular school and they feel the school district should have better coaches. What makes you or him think that they're not good coaches? Have you talked ball with them? Have you seen them coach in practice? Have you attended meetings with the players to see whether or not the coach is going over key points to the game plan? Have you seen the coach not teach the proper technique?  How do you know the game plan isn't solid? Have you seen the coach get on the board and break down the opponent through X's and O's? How do you know the coach doesn't know ball? Do you know the terminology that goes into teaching different techniques? I'm not saying that you can't have an opinion. I'm saying don't trash someone's livelihood because you think you know better. If you do know better...prove it. Talk X's and O's on here. It's fine to joke and kid about certain things. I'm guilty of that. But I'm not calling for the firing of coaches.

I don't know anyone on here so I definitely am not defending anyone.  haven't done any of that because I live in Houston now. I do understand that politics play a large part in towns like linden but when your line is one of the weaker units on the line and you do things like take probably the best lineman and put him in the back field and split him out wide sometimes I have to scratch my head. I'm not saying he doesn't know football but I haven't saw anything that show me otherwise.

7 hours ago, mrclean69 said:

You ain't using your real name on here unless your parents were superheros or hippies. Read back to see what got Alvin hot and I get it. You're not just criticizing a program and coaches but acting like you could do better. Did the same thing last week acting like its easy to call a play that gets 7 yards a pop. Did it this thread acting like you know some play that would fix all of LK's problems (Still waiting on you to explain that one). Sorry man, but you're that guy in the stands that I'd have to move away from. Its one thing to think you should be getting more out of your team, another thing to come on here and think you know X's and O's like coaches because you volunteer for pee wee and played back in the day. 

I know plenty about football. And so do all the teams where I've lived. They work with what they've got and play smart, innovative football. They don't blame all their losses on everything to Sunday. You need to just hush.

• Stinks 2

6 hours ago, LKTiger06 said:

I don't know anyone on here so I definitely am not defending anyone.  haven't done any of that because I live in Houston now. I do understand that politics play a large part in towns like linden but when your line is one of the weaker units on the line and you do things like take probably the best lineman and put him in the back field and split him out wide sometimes I have to scratch my head. I'm not saying he doesn't know football but I haven't saw anything that show me otherwise.

Like I said before, I don't tell other teams any plays. If they want successful play calls, they'll have to figure it out themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2