Matt Stepp confirmed DEC Meeting (District 7-3A D1) on Mount Vernon...

Smoaky

3 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Hmmmm lets see...a poster makes a new profile or joins just to throw the blame for MV's self induced trouble and woes on others...now who would do THAT? An MV coach? Maybe... a community member who hates football and the boys side in general  and especially the money and the attention that MV football and athletics is getting? Maybe...sure looks suspicious for a first time poster!!!

Maybe a non-employed coach who is coaching at Mt Vernon, who is working on a documentary, is creating drama for his documentary because Netflex pays him more money then Mt Vernon does? 

So who gets the money from this documentary? We know the kids aren’t getting any, Is the school getting some money or is it all being funneled back to Colorado? 

22 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

It is funny that we have 25 pages on this.....when we all know the DEC verdict means absolutely nothing in the eyes of the UIL....it is only something bc it is art briles LoL....this happen all the time. MV will appeal and then the kids and their parents and briles will go to Austin present their case and the UIL will more than likely like they always do and rule in favor of the kids because they understand not to penalize a child! Now about the coach Idk and to me doesn’t matter.

The DEC verdict means the 2 boys don’t play tomorrow unless something extraordinary happens tomorrow. 

21 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Maybe a non-employed coach who is coaching at Mt Vernon, who is working on a documentary, is creating drama for his documentary because Netflex pays him more money then Mt Vernon does? 

So who gets the money from this documentary? We know the kids aren’t getting any, Is the school getting some money or is it all being funneled back to Colorado? 

A documentary with a script it seems....

Just now, Maineman1988 said:

How’s the witch hunt going? I hear Hughes springs Coach is the one that keeps calling these meetings he has PI’s on his staff. 

Can any one confirm or deny this?

We've been marching towards Mount Vernon with pitchforks and torches for hours. Where have you been? It's so much further away than all the other school districts in D7. 

• LOL! 1

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

We've been marching towards Mount Vernon with pitchforks and torches for hours. Where have you been? It's so much further away than all the other school districts in D7. 

I’ve been gathering information.  Feed those Hughesssss. sprangs folks some gin and corn dogs and they go to telling it all.  Did you know no one pays attention to baseball move ins?

59 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

It is funny that we have 25 pages on this.....when we all know the DEC verdict means absolutely nothing in the eyes of the UIL....it is only something bc it is art briles LoL....this happen all the time. MV will appeal and then the kids and their parents and briles will go to Austin present their case and the UIL will more than likely like they always do and rule in favor of the kids because they understand not to penalize a child! Now about the coach Idk and to me doesn’t matter.

Lol it's not just a coach. In fact, he's not a coach, and that's the point.

He's a filmmaker
- who also happens to be illegally coaching the team
- who happens to be a former player on Briles team at Baylor
- who happens to have also played for Briles in Italy
- who happens to also be the uncle of 2 transfers from Colorado
- who happens to also own the trailer that said transfers supposedly live in after their parents chose to come to the metropolis of Mount Vernon for employment opportunities 

2 minutes ago, Maineman1988 said:

I’ve been gathering information.  Feed those Hughesssss. sprangs folks some gin and corn dogs and they go to telling it all.  Did you know no one pays attention to baseball move ins?

What's baseball?

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, Maineman1988 said:

How’s the witch hunt going? I hear Hughes springs Coach is the one that keeps calling these meetings he has PI’s on his staff. 

Can any one confirm or deny this?

I was told a different school called the 2nd meeting. 

Edit: Technically, 3rd meeting. 

This happens every week.......two varsity players ineligible because nothing is out of the ordinary and no rules are broken....yep makes perfect sense 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ A vote of 6-0 to hurt kids.....yep it all makes perfect sense.....smh......THERE IS MORE TO THIS WHOLE THING AND ITS COMING NEXT WEEK.....its not just a witch hunt.....there has to be some wild stuff going on for 6 adults to rule two kids ineligible.....just my opinion but what do I know 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Truth100 said:

This happens every week.......two varsity players ineligible because nothing is out of the ordinary and no rules are broken....yep makes perfect sense 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ A vote of 6-0 to hurt kids.....yep it all makes perfect sense.....smh......THERE IS MORE TO THIS WHOLE THING AND ITS COMING NEXT WEEK.....its not just a witch hunt.....there has to be some wild stuff going on for 6 adults to rule two kids ineligible.....just my opinion but what do I know 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I keep saying this. This is all the information that WE'RE getting. That's not all the information there is. I wish I could just be a fly on the wall Tuesday. 

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

They transferred some QC kids in. 

Haha. I ask myself all the time why anyone would choose QC over Atlanta. When I do ask, they scream... ACADEMICS ACADEMICS... Really? Who goes to school for ACADEMICS??! 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Truth100 said:

6 adults that want MV’s kids to not win.