Matt Stepp confirmed DEC Meeting (District 7-3A D1) on Mount Vernon...

Smoaky

Don’t be that guy puddin. You have a vested interest in this. I don’t. All i hear is You and your bunch are tattle tails.  And just upset because y’all were scared. 

now I don’t believe that either. I’m just saying I reserve the right to decide when I hear facts not what you boys want us to read 

• Thanks 1

Just now, StangtilDeath said:

That's your opinion, you have blinders on my friend.  The whole state of Texas is literally behind this.  If it's wrong it wrong and if it's right let's play ball.  Everything added up points to it being wrong.  How do you expect someone to manipulate the paperwork and do the stuff their accused of and it be ok?  Really?  Nobody is making this stuff up, nobody is afraid of Mt Vernon or art briles. Get over yourself...

Feels? What happened to innocent till proven guilty? Cleared once then cleared twice and now majic impeachment papers come in and they are ineligible? Smells like liberal catfish bait. Somebody upstairs is butthurt and diking them around a couple weeks to cost them games and then say... Oh my bad, but then they have lost a couple games without their starters.. Calling bs, should have gotten a permanent call before season and then just delt with it. Football politics at its finest rite there.. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Feels? What happened to innocent till proven guilty? Cleared once then cleared twice and now majic impeachment papers come in and they are ineligible? Smells like liberal catfish bait. Somebody upstairs is butthurt and diking them around a couple weeks to cost them games and then say... Oh my bad, but then they have lost a couple games without their starters.. Calling bs, should have gotten a permanent call before season and then just delt with it. Football politics at its finest rite there.. Lol 

Well then maybe they should of disclosed at the beginning that the kids would be living with their uncle, maybe they should of disclosed who their uncle was, maybe they should of disclosed their uncle's connections to art briles.  If they knew all of this from the beginning it would of saved alot of people (mainly the homegrown MV team) alot of heartache

Just now, StangtilDeath said:

Well then maybe they should of disclosed at the beginning that the kids would be living with their uncle, maybe they should of disclosed who their uncle was, maybe they should of disclosed their uncle's connections to art briles.  If they knew all of this from the beginning it would of saved alot of people (mainly the homegrown MV team) alot of heartache

I hear what ya saying, but if the unc lives in Mt v and they live with him, that's legal, and how he's accociated to briles is unimportant, now the free coaching part is a little iffy tho, I'll give yall that. 

3 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

I hear what ya saying, but if the unc lives in Mt v and they live with him, that's legal, and how he's accociated to briles is unimportant, now the free coaching part is a little iffy tho, I'll give yall that. 

From what I understand, you have to be staying at the address you provided on your paperwork.

3 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

From what I understand, you have to be staying at the address you provided on your paperwork.

And Uncle Lynx would need some sort of document proving his guardianship.  But there have been reports by some that the parents have already moved to MV.  Can anyone confirm if the kid’s parents have officially moved to MV?

2 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

And Uncle Lynx would need some sort of document proving his guardianship.  But there have been reports by some that the parents have already moved to MV.  Can anyone confirm if the kid’s parents have officially moved to MV?

Hell, im sure they have! Probably came running after the poop hit the fan?

1 minute ago, DawgNation2015 said:

They do supposedly have a home, somewhere.  Still up in the air as to where it's at.  However, it was said that when the Mt Vernon parents turned them in the third time that they provided info that the parents weren't living at their house, nobody was...not facts just what was passed down...

33 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

Preach!! 💯 

14 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Damn I’m sorry I didn’t let sleeping dogs lie. I honestly thought the decision was to come down today. I didn’t think they’d be forced to go two games before a decision was made if they are found to be in compliance. 

How about those Houston Texans!  Won again yesterday.  😂

I wonder how much the Mt Vernon boys acting a fool during the bye week at the Springs vs Jefferson game made the district go from we trust MV to lets get krunk on them boys? 

Note to Mount Vernon: don’t light matches when setting on a powder keg, probably  better to get that powder wet. Like Grandpa said “if Charlie is looking for you at night don’t smoke the cigarettes just dip the snuff”

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Damn I’m sorry I didn’t let sleeping dogs lie. I honestly thought the decision was to come down today. I didn’t think they’d be forced to go two games before a decision was made if they are found to be in compliance. 

NB, You know that's what is going to happen. They miss 2 games, get beat (Gotta put the College hotshot Coach in his place). Boys will get reinstated and win the cupcake part of the Schedule and get 4th. Atlanta already got beat by HS and wants no part of Briles. East Texas Redneck Politics at its best!

29 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Coach Bennett was a model citizen lol. Just kidding. Love me some JABO

He’s the best! The man knew how to get the most out of his players. Talked plenty of S#tt doing it but knew how to turn boys into young men

21 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

I wonder how much the Mt Vernon boys acting a fool during the bye week at the Springs vs Jefferson game made the district go from we trust MV to lets get krunk on them boys? 

Note to Mount Vernon: don’t light matches when setting on a powder keg, probably  better to get that powder wet. Like Grandpa said “if Charlie is looking for you at night don’t smoke the cigarettes just dip the snuff”

It damn sure didn’t help them lol. Bet they won’t do it again if they have good sense... “we gave’m what they asked for” 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Pot meet Kettle. This should win the snowflake post of the year. IF they are ruled ineligible, the fault lies at the feet of the rule breaker. Say what you want. But don't blame everyone else for their violations if there are in fact violations. Typical liberal tactics. No responsibility these days. 

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, Maineman1988 said:

Don’t be that guy puddin. You have a vested interest in this. I don’t. All i hear is You and your bunch are tattle tails.  And just upset because y’all were scared. 

now I don’t believe that either. I’m just saying I reserve the right to decide when I hear facts not what you boys want us to read 

What vested interest do I have? I no longer live in hs and my son doesn't go to school there.  Iv been to as many gilmer games this year as I have hs.   if Tattle tails as you call it is names given to people who report others for doing wrong then so be it.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  The playing field needs to be even.   Do you not agree? 

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

When keepin’ it real went wrong

I was actually surprised to see those players play Friday night. I think most HC would’ve benched the players half a game or so just to make a point, but that kinda sums up everything else that’s going on over there at MVU. I know our HC would’ve, Hell I’ve seen Jimmerson pull players off the field and take their helmets from them just because they were too krunk and that’s real talk.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dawg665 said:

I was actually surprised to see those players play Friday night. I think most HC would’ve benched the players half a game or so just to make a point, but that kinda sums up everything else that’s going on over there at MVU. I know our HC would’ve, Hell I’ve seen Jimmerson pull players off the field and take their helmets from them just because they were too krunk and that’s real talk.

He probably wasn't aware......😁

• LOL! 3

Just now, HS1988 said:

Pot meet Kettle. This should win the snowflake post of the year. IF they are ruled ineligible, the fault lies at the feet of the rule breaker. Say what you want. But don't blame everyone else for their violations if there are in fact violations. Typical liberal tactics. No responsibility these days. 

Innocent till guilty hoss, appeals go up not down. Who stands to benefit if they are eligible and lose two games with starters out.. Play them with yalls two best starters out and make it fair.. Lol