Matt Stepp confirmed DEC Meeting (District 7-3A D1) on Mount Vernon...

Smoaky

1 hour ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

I'm now convinced that Pleasant Grove (can move from all over Texarkana - open an investigation), Gladewater (how many Union Grove Lions and Sabine Cardinals really starred on those 80's teams), Daingerfield (probably were all unionized iron workers from Pittsburgh, PA or Pittsburg, TX either one) or Carthage (they probably have every Marshall kid and kids shipped in from Shreveport - let's investigate)...have never really had a legitimate win over Gilmer!!!

Change the record books now. And let's look at those State Championship games that the Buckeyes lost...OR DID THEY???

Leave PG out of this district 7 3A turmoil...just minding our own business! The irony of someone from Highland Park talking about transfers.

3 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Why would the "accusers" not want their information made public? They were right. The ones that should not want their texts/phone records made public are the ones that took up for or abetted the ones that broke the rules. Now THAT would be embarrassing, wouldn't it?

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned" if momma gets #### off, she may tell the story that will burn a lot of folks,after all, she listened to someone and now those kids careers are done for the year anyway, one was a senior.......just saying

Son, you really are drinking the kook-aid. Put you cleats on and focus on Hooks,  How do you think your teammates from Colorado feel, they were painted a fuzzy picture by YOUR coach and now they won't play anywhere this year. I feel for those kids, now go to school and think about what has happened to them! Look them in the eye and see how great they think YOUR GREAT coach is!

• Stinks 1

8 minutes ago, highschoolfootballnut said:

Son, you really are drinking the kook-aid. Put you cleats on and focus on Hooks,  How do you think your teammates from Colorado feel, they were painted a fuzzy picture by YOUR coach and now they won't play anywhere this year. I feel for those kids, now go to school and think about what has happened to them! Look them in the eye and see how great they think YOUR GREAT coach is!

I agree he is a great coach. Numbers don’t lie. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

They're really not phased by this. The hiring of Briles signified the "win at all costs" era. Cost 2 boys their season. 1 played his last varsity football game. Casualties of war for the new mentality. Everybody with their blinders on will point the finger at the  DEC and SEC. It's something I've come notice in this day and age. Blame the laws, not the criminal. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

17 minutes ago, randomuser said:

So this all started again because MV donkey stomped HS? They got pizzed and started the eligibility concern? I’m asking, who turned MV in to the UIL? Or no one knows?

What were the dates of the meetings? The first meeting was the papf meeting, second was for eligibility, third was for vote with new information. 

Pretty sure second was before HS even played them.

I guess the big question is:  If the 2 Colorado kids were deemed ineligible because they came to MV for athletic reasons, why are all the other kids in Northeast Texas (or all over Texas for that matter) that transferred for athletic reasons not deemed ineligible, too?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FlowJack said:

I guess the big question is:  If the 2 Colorado kids were deemed ineligible because they came to MV for athletic reasons, why are all the other kids in Northeast Texas (or all over Texas for that matter) that transferred for athletic reasons not deemed ineligible, too?

Prove it. It's quite simple. 

18 minutes ago, FlowJack said:

If the uncle wasn't tied into it I don't think it would of had the same outcome. He made it all come together for the Dec and sec

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Prove it. It's quite simple. 

I think it's more along the lines of who wants to push the issue and who doesn't.  If you don't have a dog in the hunt, who cares. If you have to face that team, or it's your team being accused, then here comes the caterwauling.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

They're really not phased by this. The hiring of Briles signified the "win at all costs" era. Cost 2 boys their season. 1 played his last varsity football game. Casualties of war for the new mentality. Everybody with their blinders on will point the finger at the  DEC and SEC. It's something I've come notice in this day and age. Blame the laws, not the criminal. 

The boys had their own hand in ending their season. 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

So it’s not wrong as long as you don’t leave evidence? Smh

It's only illegal if you get caught. It's no different than anything else. Can't catch ever criminal. Every school goes through their fair share of hearings. This one just had a little more tangible evidence than the rest. Stories didn't corroborate. Come on now. 

I wish I had, and everyone understood the same mentality some of you have. Any time I ever got a ticket, had a run in with the authorities, anything like that... I could have just pointed out that other people do it, and I would have been let off the hook. That would solve everything. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

It's only illegal if you get caught. It's no different than anything else. Can't catch ever criminal. Every school goes through their fair share of hearings. This one just had a little more tangible evidence than the rest. Stories didn't corroborate. Come on now. 

It’s only illegal if you get caught? Smh  

This is what’s wrong with ‘merica. 

• Like 1