Matt Stepp confirmed DEC Meeting (District 7-3A D1) on Mount Vernon...

Smoaky

11 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

So who gets the money from this documentary? 

Legit question. Is this like cops and people gotta sign waivers or they get thier face blurred out. Who gets a piece of this money pie? Maybe eagleborn is getting some of the money, he is trying to poop the discussion. Must have hit an ethical nerve with him. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Legit question. Is this like cops and people gotta sign waivers or they get thier face blurred out. Who gets a piece of this pie? Maybe eagleborn is getting some of the money, he is trying to poop the discussion. Must have hit an ethical nerve with him. Lol 

+100

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, soldier1 said:

But whats the consequence for failing the first one, one game suspension, no game suspension?  And is it the UIL rule or the school Admin 

It's up to that school/isd's on what they want to do for policy and punishment. But most schools use what I said. 

6 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Legit question. Is this like cops and people gotta sign waivers or they get thier face blurred out. Who gets a piece of this pie? Maybe eagleborn is getting some of the money, he is trying to poop the discussion. Must have hit an ethical nerve with him. Lol 

Well, Bill Belicheat is the coach of his favorite NFL team sooo...🤣🤣🤣

• LOL! 1

Just now, Maineman1988 said:

Some y’all just mad because they didn’t move into your district. 

How many of ya would switch opinions if all this was about yo team?   No need to answer 

I am not into moral relativism. So my opinion would be the same. I realize you post modern thinkers have a hard time understanding morals and ethics, and I will give you time to google the definitions. 

6 minutes ago, Maineman1988 said:

Some y’all just mad because they didn’t move into your district. 

How many of ya would switch opinions if all this was about yo team?   No need to answer 

If we had players that should not be eligible I would probably think that it #### that they can’t play but I wouldn’t defend it. With that said I don’t know anything but what I read. It sure doesn’t paint a pretty picture. The ones I hate it for are the kids and not just the ones being deemed ineligible. It affects all the kids on the team and I hope it is worked out for them as long as it is in the confines of the rules.