Matt Stepp confirmed DEC Meeting (District 7-3A D1) on Mount Vernon...

Smoaky

7 minutes ago, swaha said:

I thought there were two previous votes on these kids already...both times they were ruled elgible.

If they are still living in Mount Vernon, what has changed?

They move all the way from Colorado to live in an RV Park. Really???? 

Just now, Dawg665 said:

They move all the way from Colorado to live in an RV Park. Really???? 

I get the move from Colorado, but I thought the executive committe had already voted two previous times on these kids. Was there new information brought forth to cause another vote? There has to be some proof...you cannot just have a "gut feel" why they moved.

By the way, I do not have a dog in this fight...just curious what changed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stevosev7 said:

From what I understand this is the third time the DEC has voted. All same people. Aaaaaand suddenly now that we are a little ways into district play some votes switched? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Good ok boy system. 

5 minutes ago, swaha said:

I get the move from Colorado, but I thought the executive committe had already voted two previous times on these kids. Was there new information brought forth to cause another vote? There has to be some proof...you cannot just have a "gut feel" why they moved.

From what I understood, not everyone voted the last time.

4 minutes ago, swaha said:

Wouldnt have had another meeting if their had t been new evidence just my thought.

1 minute ago, swaha said:

From what I’ve heard new information was introduced. I mean you can’t keep pursuing it if nothing has changed I wouldn’t believe. Like I said before,  it’s just ashame for the real kids of MV to have to go through this roller coaster ride. 

7 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

From what I’ve heard new information was introduced. I mean you can’t keep pursuing it if nothing has changed I wouldn’t believe. Like I said before,  it’s just ashame for the real kids of MV to have to go through this roller coaster ride. 

I agree about the other kids, not fair to them. If one is going to work the system, you would think they would leave no doubt of eligibility. Especially, since CAB is going to get lots of attention.

1 minute ago, swaha said:

I agree about the other kids, not fair to them. If one is going to work the system, you would think they would leave no doubt of eligibility. Especially, since CAB is going to gets lots of attention.

You ain’t lying! I mean if I’m under the microscope im gonna make sure everything is legit and if it’s not, then I’m not chancing it! Poor judgment imo

• Stinks 1