Cowboys Cut Taquito

Stoney

He had been asked to be released the other day.  He was just a bust as a draft pick.  They don't save much with the cap especially this year with $4.551,472 being dead cap and $1,816,389 dead cap for 2020 if I'm reading this right.  https://overthecap.com/player/taco-charlton/5612/ .  I'd have to give the Cowboys an F for the 2017 draft.  Only one player is starting out of all of them.  

3 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Miami just claimed him off waivers. Now he has to face his ex teammates this week. Good luck Tayko

With it being so immediate to have to play against his former team, maybe he'll be confused and tackle his own teammate. lol

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Miami just claimed him off waivers. Now he has to face his ex teammates this week. Good luck Tayko

Teams do that to find out maybe what the other team will bring on Sunday.  I don't think it will matter with Taquito, and I actually like that name better than Street Taco that I saw the Cowboys nickname him.  It still should be an easy win.  We'll see what Robert Quinn has left in the tank coming off his suspension.  I see it as hype for the game, but is there really any hype to it ?  It's not like it's going to be sleeting or raining Sunday.  

21 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Teams do that to find out maybe what the other team will bring on Sunday.  I don't think it will matter with Taquito, and I actually like that name better than Street Taco that I saw the Cowboys nickname him.  It still should be an easy win.  We'll see what Robert Quinn has left in the tank coming off his suspension.  I see it as hype for the game, but is there really any hype to it ?  It's not like it's going to be sleeting or raining Sunday.  

Good point. Hadn't thought of that