Kendre Miller Mt Enterprise 3 games 53-1010 yards

mountfan1954

29 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Nice. Have y’all played any teams with a pulse? Not trying to take anything away from the kid though. 

teams are a combined 3 and 6...next team they play is are 0-2...first real test will be the next week against Union Grove who are currently 3-0 

Just now, Greezychef said:

But still, that's 19 yards a carry

I don’t care who you’re playing, 337 yards per game is pretty dang impressive. Keep in mind, those kids blocking for him are from a tiny little school too. So, either he’s really really good, or someone is doing a heckuva coaching job. 

Guest Tiger03lb
14 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Is he sitting a large portion of the game? 

I think I saw that one game/first game he sat out the 4th qtr

8 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Is he sitting a large portion of the game? 

He can get up and go... during game at Cushing, he sat a good portion of 3rd quarter with leg cramps... came out of locker room like that..... he had 332 yards according to local paper on about 28 carries.

53 minutes ago, HulaKat said:

He can get up and go... during game at Cushing, he sat a good portion of 3rd quarter with leg cramps... came out of locker room like that..... he had 332 yards according to local paper on about 28 carries.

I applaud him, I'm sure he would probably be a stud at a higher classification school and his numbers are impressive  .... that said, I'm 65 and I could probably still rush for 150 yards against Cushion ... 🤣

If y'all want to see some funny stuff, go watch his highlights on HUDL. Kids literally shy away from hitting him. He's a man among boys it would seem. But you can see several instances where the kids just... try not to get in his way lol. Looks like he's definitely a handful. 

39 minutes ago, MUSTANGMANIA said:

He'll put up Rodney Thomas type numbers in our district...But he's no Rodney.  I can see him taking ME to round two though.  Been watching him for a few years now.  He has always been a good back, but I don't see D1 in his future.

He has offers to Southern Miss and Wyoming. D1 is definitely in his future.9F892D80-CCB0-452E-82C6-32D2908651A3.png

On 9/19/2019 at 2:45 PM, MUSTANGMANIA said:

He'll put up Rodney Thomas type numbers in our district...But he's no Rodney.  I can see him taking ME to round two though.  Been watching him for a few years now.  He has always been a good back, but I don't see D1 in his future.

Already has D1 offers.

So I was a little late with that 😁