🌎 GLOBAL WARMING

RETIREDFAN1

13 hours ago, Hagar said:

Ever try to have a discussion with a liberal on MMGW? Β  Invariably you’re going to hear, β€œthe scientist say”. Β  Forget the fact that the scientist may be bought - the scientist say. Β  Or some bought and others incompetent - the scientist say. Β  I guess they think these scientist are all brilliant and have the highest integrity. Β  That said, read this.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/09/05/cannibalism-professor-says-eating-human-flesh-will-save-planet-from-climate-change/

their "scientists" also claim that there are more than the two genders God created. Their "scientists" also say the universe came from nothing. Their "scientists" are frauds.......

• Thanks 1

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

their "scientists" also claim that there are more than the two genders God created. Their "scientists" also say the universe came from nothing. Their "scientists" are frauds.......

Fraud is an extremely nice word. Β πŸ˜€

• Thanks 1

I would have already moved out of that area. Β Then again some people love it. Β Of course these people are complaining about "global warming", because they want any free money that will come their way. Β It's sort of odd that it's the exact opposite in Death Valley. Β https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2001-jun-10-me-8861-story.htmlΒ .

Amazingly enough it is still considered the hottest place on earth : Β https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/highest-recorded-temperature/Β . Β Odd that they haven't had any record temperatures since 1919 and 1972. Β They're not complaining about the heat. Β 

10 hours ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

My brother works and lives in Death Valley National Park. Β You should ask him what it’s like living there. Β 

I'd take your word for it. Β I simply went by what was written above. Β I've been in the Mesa/Phoenix AZ area during the summer, because I have relatives that live in Mesa, and it's in the 110's during the summer. Β When I was a kid in 1978 when we went, I wouldn't even go to the Phoenix zoo with them, because it was too hot. Β I spent most of my time in the pool. Β I never went to the pool without flip flops on either. Β There's no way you could walk barefoot on any pavement without burning your feet. Β I remember frying eggs on the streets when I was a kid in Longview, and that was nothing compared to Mesa. Β 

On 9/14/2019 at 8:03 AM, CarthDawg77 said:

What it’s like living in one of the hottest cities on Earth β€” where it may soon be uninhabitable - TIME https://apple.news/ARTz97WerQRWt1ldH0C2jTw

The article is pure global warming horse hockey ... I have been there and those people have it far better with their modern conveniences than the people who lived there 2,000 years ago ... it was just as hot then ... almighty God is in charge of the climate, not some bought and paid for carbon emissions bonehead "climate" scientist ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I know with so many environmentalists, with the emphasis on 'mentalist', on here, that there might be an appreciation for up to date information on the world wide protests, so here is a link:

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/global-climate-change-strike-today-2019-09-20-live-updates/

Nobody gives a rat azz Barry. Β Let them cry

Just trying to do my public service. I know how many people hold the quality of our air and water sacred and would never want anything to harm the legacy of our planet for their children and their children. Why, if there was a HINT of man made damage being done to our sacred trust, I know that so many would proactively lead the charge to make sure all was well, and they would want us to do whatever it takes. 🀣

• Like 1

Jillions of my own personal fortune. 24-7, 365.Β 

Good for you...sure you don't get paid for your 'service' to our environment, but you do it, not because of legal requirements or environmental law, but because you are such a good person. I have noticed the light of the Lord shining through your posts.

Ooooops. Sorry, you ruined my image of you by your consistent obsession ofΒ my John Brown hindparts.Β 

46 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

How much money do you spend protecting our air and water? Β How much time?

Β 

Ive spent 9 years and the companies I’ve worked for have spent hundreds of millions on producing and storing hydrocarbons in a safer and more environmentally friendly way. Β 

Β 

So why don’t do us a public service and either tell us what you’ve done personally to help the situation.....or roll up your opinion nice and tight and stick it in your dirt hole. Β 

Β 

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Jillions of my own personal fortune. 24-7, 365.Β 

Good for you...sure you don't get paid for your 'service' to our environment, but you do it, not because of legal requirements or environmental law, but because you are such a good person. I have noticed the light of the Lord shining through your posts.

Ooooops. Sorry, you ruined my image of you by your consistent obsession ofΒ my John Brown hindparts.Β 

Who cares if I get paid to do more than you do Barry???

Β 

The point is you ### and gripe about #### on here everyday but do nothing. Β Your hypocrisy is astounding. Β Look....we get it.....you hate Trump. Β However, being blind to your own hypocrisy is unacceptable. Β 

• Stinks 1

11 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Well Barry,Β 

I can't wait to see the pictures of all the protests in China, India, and other developing nations that don't give a rat's rear end about climate change or the environment. Hope you post all of those.Β 

I am confused....we should only do things that are right for the planet, if all other countries agree with us? Should we also follow their dictates on governing, on freedoms, on medical care? What we do doesn't make a difference and we shouldn't attempt to be a world leader? I mean, that IS the the Trump direction of things, in all areas, but I might disagree with that stance.Β 

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am confused....we should only do things that are right for the planet, if all other countries agree with us? Should we also follow their dictates on governing, on freedoms, on medical care? What we do doesn't make a difference and we shouldn't attempt to be a world leader? I mean, that IS the the Trump direction of things, in all areas, but I might disagree with that stance.Β 

Β 

We shouldn’t attempt anything that bankrupts us, destroys the economy, and kills jobs. Β Period. Β 

Β 

Barry......I don’t give a rats azz about the rest of the World. Β We have to get our own house in order after Hussein trashed it. Β 

56 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Β 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I know with so many environmentalists, with the emphasis on 'mentalist', on here, that there might be an appreciation for up to date information on the world wide protests, so here is a link:

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/global-climate-change-strike-today-2019-09-20-live-updates/

Just have to wonder Barry, you said they were WORLD WIDE protest, I am guessing that your READING comprehension is not workingΒ today, all I asked for was pictures of the protests in OTHER countries, and listed a couple that I would love to see pictures from. Hey, I am a conservationists, I love doing right by the environment. But I have to wonder about your motives, because somehow you and your hatred, brought President Trump into the conversation.Β 

To Be Honest, I think that the United States already makes a difference, and does the lead the world in attempting to keep clean air and water, and the environment protected. But please feel free to deny that fact also.Β 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

.... latest concocted bought and paid for propaganda ...Β :rofl:

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well thank you Barry, see that isn't that hard. Nice pictures, I hope that the media doesn't pull a President Trump and over exaggerate the number of people involved. LOL.Β 

Β 

I was listening to a program the other day where real climate scientists were discussing "global warming" over the next 100-200 years and they had concluded that it would be so minimal that the net effect on the planet would actually be more beneficial than harmful .... I'll bet those scientists won't be welcome at the IPCC annual global welfare conference .... 🌞

• Like 1