Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields

tigernationfan

Who wins  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

I hope both teams find a defense and a way to punish tackle (not arm tackle ) I think the Jackets will pull it out with half-time adjustments  .EF wins  it  42-35. Daingerfield must really want to play them Purple Eagles first play-off game. I would want to wait a few games.

2 hours ago, jimmyw said:

I hope both teams find a defense and a way to punish tackle (not arm tackle ) I think the Jackets will pull it out with half-time adjustments  .EF wins  it  42-35. Daingerfield must really want to play them Purple Eagles first play-off game. I would want to wait a few games.

They arm tackle because they're not being taught how to form tackle and that's on coaching not the kids, til that changes they will continue to be pushed up and down the field. 

13 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

They arm tackle because they're not being taught how to form tackle and that's on coaching not the kids, til that changes they will continue to be pushed up and down the field. 

Never, in all of my days, have I ever heard of a HS football team that doesn't practice form tackling everyday at practice...….until now!

Contact sport...…..practice contact...….

Drop the purses ladies.....gather up for Oklahoma drill and bull in the ring

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

Never, in all of my days, have I ever heard of a HS football team that doesn't practice form tackling everyday at practice...….until now!

Contact sport...…..practice contact...….

Drop the purses ladies.....gather up for Oklahoma drill and bull in the ring

Go watch some of the practices and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

• Like 1

Like everyone has already stated, defense from EF is gonna be key. Also, the 15 yard penalties have to stop. It’s gonna cost them another game and could be this one. Daingerfield is too talented to give second chances too. 

But im going with the Jackets. I think Ford will have an offensive plan to attack Daingerfields weaknesses and come away with a win. I’m also predicting we will see #4 used on offense this week and he will make a big play. #Free4onoffense

7 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Like everyone has already stated, defense from EF is gonna be key. Also, the 15 yard penalties have to stop. It’s gonna cost them another game and could be this one. Daingerfield is too talented to give second chances too. 

But im going with the Jackets. I think Ford will have an offensive plan to attack Daingerfields weaknesses and come away with a win. I’m also predicting we will see #4 used on offense this week and he will make a big play. #Free4onoffense

Don't get your hopes up on #4 playing on offense, there's alot I wished they would do but won't. 

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Don't get your hopes up on #4 playing on offense, there's alot I wished they would do but won't. 

I know it’s wishful thinking, but I’m still hoping! It’s a waste of one of the better athletes on the team sitting on the sideline doing nothing on offense. Can’t understand why they don’t use him. I have a couple of thoughts and reasons why they don’t. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

What position does he play on offense? Why doesn’t he play? What’s his role on defense? 5 is already hell on wheels. Put 4 in there and frees up 5 even more. Does 5 play defense?

I heard #4 was allstate in Louisiana at TE or Wr so I don't know Ford is thinking not putting him in, I definitely wouldn't be saving him for certain games, I agree with DBJ, the kids needs reps on offense 

• Like 1