Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields

tigernationfan

Who wins  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, GRINnBEARit said:

Daingerfield wins.

Y’all think because they lost to DeKalb that they aren’t any count? DeKalb is a lot better than y’all believe. DF won’t lose another district game other than PP.

Not me, I said Dekalb will make that game interesting 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I know you don’t like my company but let’s talk football. Coach Griffin is old school. Did y’all just flat out run it down their throats? On Defense were y’all able to contain them?

Looks like they did both lol

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I know you don’t like my company but let’s talk football. Coach Griffin is old school. Did y’all just flat out run it down their throats? On Defense were y’all able to contain them?

We definitely just ran it down their throats last night. They couldn’t stop it. I think we only threw 1 pass. Maybe 2.   As far as defense goes. We did a GREAT job containing the outside run. Our pass coverage was a lot better than I expected. We played man coverage pretty much the whole game and did a pretty dang good job. 

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

What position does he play on offense? Why doesn’t he play? What’s his role on defense? 5 is already hell on wheels. Put 4 in there and frees up 5 even more. Does 5 play defense?

He plays WR. I don’t know facts of why he doesn’t play, just why I think he doesn’t play. He plays middle LB on defense. 5 plays safety on defense. 

5 is a great athlete. 4 is very close to the athlete 5 is. I know people will think I’m crazy because 5 is very good, but 4 is just as good. 

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

At the very least use him as a decoy for 5 or better yet people already respect and fear 5 so use him as a decoy for 4. It’ll work for a game or two until coaches pick up on it. 

Just give it to 5 every play and let the Tigers know it. He'll still have 300 yards easy...  

• LOL! 1

47 minutes ago, Bearliever said:

Looking for Tigers to prevail in this pillow fight/two hand touch contest!

One would expect this type of prediction from a De Kalb troll'er.  Especially after managing to pull off a home win against a top 10 ranked team. I'm certain this has given you a huge boost in confidence. Good for yall!

I do however have one question, Belieber...….is it true that they didn't install any urinals over there in the field house cause all yall's players sit down to pee?

IDK, that's just the word around the camp fire.

• LOL! 3

2 hours ago, BIGILL79 said:

One would expect this type of prediction from a De Kalb troll'er.  Especially after managing to pull off a home win against a top 10 ranked team. I'm certain this has given you a huge boost in confidence. Good for yall!

I do however have one question, Belieber...….is it true that they didn't install any urinals over there in the field house cause all yall's players sit down to pee?

IDK, that's just the word around the camp fire.

I can’t that believe someone from EF would have the nerve to call out other people for sitting to pee.

98BBC993-2938-4993-8ED0-159207BF3D7F.jpeg

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TTFN said:

I can’t that believe someone from EF would have the nerve to call out other people for sitting to pee.

98BBC993-2938-4993-8ED0-159207BF3D7F.jpeg

That's cute! I remember the first time I edited a photo.

I figured it would be a Wascum fan coming to the rescue of a Belieber. Here's a thought, stick to what yall do best, loosing!

Guest Tiger03lb
7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

No it’s 

DA86342C-A716-4121-BBAB-9DD1736D63A7.gif

I thought this was the koff tigers, damn they got the goodd stuff. One night with those DF fans is all it takes. 

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

Spring Hill high for scheduling y’all for Homecoming. 

I'll take what they smoking too. Lol. They got high hopes.

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Spring Hill high for scheduling y’all for Homecoming. 

I think it'll be closer than what people will think. They played us pretty good last year. 

4 hours ago, BIGILL79 said:

That's cute! I remember the first time I edited a photo.

I figured it would be a Wascum fan coming to the rescue of a Belieber. Here's a thought, stick to what yall do best, loosing!

Undefeated seasons: Waskom 4  - EF 1

Playoff wins: Waskom 34 - EF 33

State Champions - Waskom 2 - EF 0