Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields

tigernationfan

Who wins  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Cowboyz4life said:

As usual you have idiot blowhards that have no clue what they are talking about blabbering on here. Smoaky at one point would not allow bashing coaches, but that has been out the window now for a while. Now it is open game to slam coaches kids. I though all kids were off limits here for a long time, not it;s open season.

#10 if anyone actually knew football blocks his tail off, has been playing the position since 7th grade. The same position his father played in HS and college.  None of you "arm chair" qb's know how to grade the position, so you continue to show your ignorance.

EF averages 43 points a game, not any issues with the offense.

#4 is a tremendous talent, plays every down a MLB, where is his exhausted in doing so. Guess all you smart guys haven't noticed him collapsing tired last week, he didnt practice except 1 day with a injury the week before, the week before cramping, etc, etc. GREAT kid that give his all.

But keep slamming a great kid that has busted his butt to be a starting player for his dad whom anyone that really comes to practice and knows his father is harder on him than anyone on the team.  Just classless.

I understand what you are saying but the playing time says otherwise. Once again this is pertaining to the entire EF football team and I am not bashing any player. 

A safety, both corners, every LB except #4, and a couple of d lineman all get significant snaps on offense. So, they are less tired than #4? #4 is less conditioned than they are and can barely get off the bench but they are all good to go? I have a hard time believing that. Your explanation was good but I just don’t think it carries much weight with the reasoning you gave. I also have heard of other kids not able to practice all week but go out there and play both ways. Significant snaps both ways where they contribute. 

There is not a divide amongst the fan base. The fan base just wants the kid to get some opportunities in important situations between the 20’s too. Not just 2 point conversions or blocking as an H back. He does those well too. Rotate him in with the others is all any one wants to see. No one is saying bench anyone else for #4. But when they need a breather, put in #4 and see what happens. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Throw in a sideline Segway for 4fiddy and a private fishing pond for the deacon and it’s a lock.

I'm ready to deal this morning B Hogg, I will sweeten the pot with a 94 model Cub Cadet and throw in a Volleyball coach....So YA ..there ya go !

39 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Dfield by 10 

The bar graph at the top of the page doesn't support your theory. Either DF doesn't have enough fans on here. Doesn't have enough fans period! DF fans are indifferent to the whole thing, or your out of touch with reality. Judging by previous posts, I see y'all have at least one fan in Waskom, so you can subtract one from the total number of DF votes up there!

14 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

The bar graph at the top of the page doesn't support your theory. Either DF doesn't have enough fans on here. Doesn't have enough fans period! DF fans are indifferent to the whole thing, or your out of touch with reality. Judging by previous posts, I see y'all have at least one fan in Waskom, so you can subtract one from the total number of DF votes up there!

I don’t think you necessarily have to be a fan of a team to vote for them. You can just think they are going to win. 

9 minutes ago, centex1 said:

I don’t think you necessarily have to be a fan of a team to vote for them. You can just think they are going to win. 

The last sentence in my post was a jab at a certain trolling patron on here, I won't name names...…… LSUTIGERS!  Who managed to remove his head from the backside of a DF fan long enough to post on Smoaky how DF was gonna bounce back! It's pretty obvious that anyone from anywhere can vote for whomever.  Just like I'm sure it's pretty obvious an individual could create multiple Smoaky accounts and vote multiple times.  Truth is that bar graph up top don't mean squat. I was just talking smack at ETF.  In the future try not to assume the intelligence level of folks posting on here & try to keep up!

49 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Flat trade out DF’s recent makeover for and EF fire hydrant 

B7DA284B-38C0-49FD-AB7A-E11A5CCF71B4.jpeg

You are in Luck this morning, I just got back from talking to my Manager and he said to tell you that since the Cub Cadet has a little Fire damage that he will throw in a Superintendent that also comes with a purse full of free Bus Inspection stickers .....hell of a deal....I dare you to shop around today and beat that.

1 hour ago, BIGILL79 said:

The last sentence in my post was a jab at a certain trolling patron on here, I won't name names...…… LSUTIGERS!  Who managed to remove his head from the backside of a DF fan long enough to post on Smoaky how DF was gonna bounce back! It's pretty obvious that anyone from anywhere can vote for whomever.  Just like I'm sure it's pretty obvious an individual could create multiple Smoaky accounts and vote multiple times.  Truth is that bar graph up top don't mean squat. I was just talking smack at ETF.  In the future try not to assume the intelligence level of folks posting on here & try to keep up!

You got my attention now..... I'll make ya ole lady hurt ya feelins if ya wana tangle with the Beast from the East :munch:

48 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

More like... gotta have an ole lady..... I'm sure your ole MAN appreciates your stand 🕵️‍♂️

I ensure you I'm securely hetero, married to a beautiful woman for nearly 19 years...…..your post sounds like you might be sniffing around for a possible relationship though.  You might wanna hit up the personals section on craigslist. I've heard they have a pretty extensive section for that sort of male on male action.  Might have luck finding that special someone.  It's set up alphabetically too so even some one with an IQ border-lining retard, such as yours, can manage to navigate it. I am however perplexed as to why you haven't found one in your local area. It's common knowledge the town is full of them. Anyway, good luck and happy hunting!