Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields

tigernationfan

Who wins  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

17 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

Sprained ankle.  Also heard they were moving d Lewis to qb,and Jeter to rb. But then today I was told jeter has been taking all 1st team reps at QB all week,so who knows.we will find out Tomorrow night.and the transfer from Pitt won't be playing for two more games.im ready to see him at linebacker.

Allen @Linebacker is a beast, he plays RB as well. He's originally from Dfield, but transferred to Pitt for 1 year. When he does touch the field his presence will be felt by the opposition guaranteed. He should be on the field next week, but we'll see. Tonight  though let's shut up some of these loose lips and show em how it feels to enter this Blue Jungle. EF leave ya kids at home or bring Handkerchiefs so they don't reach that other level. The Tigers have a fan club on the visitors side and it's been said there's a smell lingereth on that side. Be on the Safe Side.

Go Blue🐅

39 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Allen @Linebacker is a beast, he plays RB as well. He's originally from Dfield, but transferred to Pitt for 1 year. When he does touch the field his presence will be felt by the opposition guaranteed. He should be on the field next week, but we'll see. Tonight  though let's shut up some of these loose lips and show em how it feels to enter this Blue Jungle. EF leave ya kids at home or bring Handkerchiefs so they don't reach that other level. The Tigers have a fan club on the visitors side and it's been said there's a smell lingereth on that side. Be on the Safe Side.

Go Blue🐅

That's what I'm talking about. Were about to let a lot of built up frustration loose tonight. Even without craver 

1 minute ago, EastTxFinest said:

Craver hasn't been an impact at all this year but imo it isnt his fault. QB making bad reads and the oline just doesnt block well 

Hit the nail right on the head. Sorry for Craver and I look forward to his return, but maybe this is all for the best. Lewis at QB and Jeter at RB will be okay. Upon Cravers return we can move Jeter to slot and leave QB the same. QB is a Soph, but he's well developed. Adding Jeter to our receiving Corps will prove hard to deal with for teams. JMO

8 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Hit the nail right on the head. Sorry for Craver and I look forward to his return, but maybe this is all for the best. Lewis at QB and Jeter at RB will be okay. Upon Cravers return we can move Jeter to slot and leave QB the same. QB is a Soph, but he's well developed. Adding Jeter to our receiving Corps will prove hard to deal with for teams. JMO

So D Lewis is at QB1 tonight? 

28 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Was this change made because of injury to the RB or because of performace issue?

Because craver is out. They want jeter running the ball.but like I said earlier, jeter has been taking all 1st team snaps at qb this week so not sure if they are actually going to go with that plan.

It's early in the season, so there still isn't much to go on, but based on how they've been so far, I expect this one to be pretty close.  A touchdown or two, and I give the edge to Daingerfield.  Elysian Fields is scoring significantly more points, but against defenses that give up 32.1 ppg.  Daingerfield is only allowing 17.3 ppg.  That said, the best defense EF has faced this year (from only a ppg perspective) is the team they've put up the most points on (63 vs Ore City).  Still, I expect the DF defense to be better and I think they will give EF the most trouble they've had so far.  Daingerfield's offense hasn't had a crazy breakout game yet, but they've played some significantly better defenses as well, who have given up just 19.5 ppg on average.  Elysian Fields is allowing 30.5.  I expect this one to be semi high-scoring.  I'll take Daingerfield, 35-28. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

Oh,oh,  I remember that guy, only had two teeth, and a black eye. Said someone punched him in the bleachers.   But he was wrong about one thing, I spike my extra large Sonic coke with Cracken.  

Lol!! Hope you’re doing well.  Good luck tonight!