Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields

tigernationfan

Who wins  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

34 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Just received good news.our starting rb craver will be playing tonight,and jeter will be QB. 

Thats great glad Craver is back, but he still won't be 100%(it's been that way for a couple of weeks). However I would have liked to seen D @Qb to see his effectiveness, forcing Jeter in the slot. With that lineup you have a awesome RB, 2 good WR(one a division 1 prospect) with Jeter in the slot. That would be a hand full to deal with. 

5 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Thats great glad Craver is back, but he still won't be 100%(it's been that way for a couple of weeks). However I would have liked to seen D @Qb to see his effectiveness, forcing Jeter in the slot. With that lineup you have a awesome RB, 2 good WR(one a division 1 prospect) with Jeter in the slot. That would be a hand full to deal with. 

But 👀

3 hours ago, Pax said:

It's early in the season, so there still isn't much to go on, but based on how they've been so far, I expect this one to be pretty close.  A touchdown or two, and I give the edge to Daingerfield.  Elysian Fields is scoring significantly more points, but against defenses that give up 32.1 ppg.  Daingerfield is only allowing 17.3 ppg.  That said, the best defense EF has faced this year (from only a ppg perspective) is the team they've put up the most points on (63 vs Ore City).  Still, I expect the DF defense to be better and I think they will give EF the most trouble they've had so far.  Daingerfield's offense hasn't had a crazy breakout game yet, but they've played some significantly better defenses as well, who have given up just 19.5 ppg on average.  Elysian Fields is allowing 30.5.  I expect this one to be semi high-scoring.  I'll take Daingerfield, 35-28. 

Nice post. Bringing stats and facts, I like it. I will add, EF has a new defensive coordinator. He may be worse than the last, heck I don’t know. But this will be his second game and second week installing his defense. I’m anxious to see what he can do to stop this super athletic Daingerfield team. I’m still calling an EF win. Go Jackets! Praying for a safe, injury free game for all the kids on both teams. 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

Because craver is out. They want jeter running the ball.but like I said earlier, jeter has been taking all 1st team snaps at qb this week so not sure if they are actually going to go with that plan.

The Craver kid any kin to Keyuo Craver from Harleton?