Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields

tigernationfan

Who wins  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

52 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Ahhhh Wolfe seen you digging at me. And to think we was getting along. No tag along and damn sure not a fair weather fan like most of your fans. 

What are you talking bout NB? We still getting along. 🤦‍♂️ now I see what you're talking about, are you the one Guru was talking about? I didn't bother reading through the whole topic, I was jus keeping up with the score and read a few comments after the game. Had no idea 😆🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Sure you didn’t lol. I was just bs’ing with Newton posters. Didn’t even bring up Gilmer and ole boy just got all up in his feelings. Didn’t say one bad thing about Gilmer smh

Smh, you need to quit NB Lmao smh!!!! . I thought you only followed us lol. I was just reading over there because  I knew they beat WOS so I wanted to see how they faired against one of our usually good East Texas teams and ran across that lol.

53 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I follow Pewitt. I stalk y’all. Big difference. I’m not pooping you btw. 

Them Brahmans doing pretty good too, looking forward to that showdown for Morris County bragging rights lol. As far as the poop goes, Heck it's their ###, so it's their choice lol. Gonna get a lil sore after a while, but never know they might like having a lil movement back there 🤦‍♂️lol! Hey I noticed on Facebook, y'alls Coach cooks and has the boys over to eat together. That's pretty cool, builds a strong bond IMO. 

19 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Glad I could bring Gilmer and Daingerfield together. I feel like it’s Christmas. 

Nice try, but I don't believe you'll ever bring together the Tigers bond with Hughes Springs, Pittsburg, Mt Pleasant or Pewitt. If you can maybe we could build one big school. Image that. Keep trying tho!!!

48 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’ve heard that y’all can never play Pitt again. That true? To many issues or something. 

Seems like I remember something like that being said, but I don't know the details. I do know when they did play, the games were full of tension between the players and words between the fans after the games. 

4 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Seems like I remember something like that being said, but I don't know the details. I do know when they did play, the games were full of tension between the players and words between the fans after the games. 

A LOT of buses were damaged in 96 in Pitt if I remember correctly 

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Ya would have thought 82-83 would have been more tense, with the power both teams projected. Js 

Not just 82-83, but definitely 85-86 when they met not only in district, but also in the Quaterfinals in the playoffs. I remember that year because Pitt had a Qb Tony Williamson, that would remind you of Vince Young and we blew them out like 42-14 or something like that.

1 minute ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Not just 82-83, but definitely 85-86 when they met not only in district, but also in the Quaterfinals in the playoffs. I remember that year because Pitt had a Qb Tony Williamson, that would remind you of Vince Young and we blew them out like 42-14 or something like that.

Saw the Tigers in 85, didn't get to see Pitt that year 

2 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Saw the Tigers in 85, didn't get to see Pitt that year 

Yes Pitt was good in 85. Only 2 loses they had were to Dfield. Once in distract and the other in the Quarterfinals. The Tigers went on to beat Cuero at State that year. The Globblers had Qb Brad Goble and RB Robert Straight, both ended up making a impact at Baylor.