Mount Pleasant travels to Whitehouse

budmanmpfan

Mount Pleasant travels to Whitehouse  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Mount Pleasant @ Whitehouse

• Mount Pleasant
    • Whitehouse

Mount Pleasant travels this week to play the Whitehouse Wildcats.

Mount Pleasant comes in at 2-1 with wins @ Wylie East (41-24) and North Lamar (45-14) and a loss at home against Paris (30-8).

Whitehouse is coming off a bye week at 1-2 on the year with a win against Chapel Hill (46-39) and losses against Henderson (23-0) and Melissa (36-14).

For as long as i have been alive (1987) these schools have only played 2 times with Whitehouse winning both. Once in the bidistrict round in 2006 in Mesquite and of course last year in MP. The history before that between the two i do not know. 

Which team will start the district season off on the right side of the win-loss column? Can the Tigers finally defeat the Wildcats? Will the Wildcats be prepared after the bye week?

GO TIGERS!!!

13 hours ago, budmanmpfan said:

Mount Pleasant travels this week to play the Whitehouse Wildcats.

Mount Pleasant comes in at 2-1 with wins @ Wylie East (41-24) and North Lamar (45-14) and a loss at home against Paris (30-8).

Whitehouse is coming off a bye week at 1-2 on the year with a win against Chapel Hill (46-39) and losses against Henderson (23-0) and Melissa (36-14).

For as long as i have been alive (1987) these schools have only played 2 times with Whitehouse winning both. Once in the bidistrict round in 2006 in Mesquite and of course last year in MP. The history before that between the two i do not know. 

Which team will start the district season off on the right side of the win-loss column? Can the Tigers finally defeat the Wildcats? Will the Wildcats be prepared after the bye week?

GO TIGERS!!!

Going back to 1964 when Whitehouse started their football program, I have only found the 2006 playoff match up and last year between the schools.

5 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

MP got a chance to see if their hot start was due to a weak schedule or not.

Taking WH in a close one at home.... but pulling for MP.

Im hoping the same. But we were able to stay with Paris for a half. Hopefully defense can get back to how they played the first 2 games.

Safe travels to all that are going tonight to Whitehouse. Im hoping for a good outcome for MP. If theres a district game we should and need to win it is this one. So with that said, im gonna take MP to win and start off undefeated in district along with Marshall, Pine Tree, and Nac.

GO TIGERS!!!

On 9/21/2019 at 11:51 AM, Nacwagons said:

Going back to 1964 when Whitehouse started their football program, I have only found the 2006 playoff match up and last year between the schools.

We played in 1986, 87, 88, 89 with the Whouse winning the first 2 and MP winning the last two.