Winnsboro @ Gladewater 9/27

chevyman

22 minutes ago, PapaBear1 said:

Going to be hard, Gladewater not gonna be near 100%. We prolly 3 weeks from being 100% barring more injuries 

Well, if y'all beat them by 20, I'll feel even better about it then lol. I just have no idea how to tell how good MV is at this point in the season. 

41 minutes ago, PapaBear1 said:

I feel pretty sure they aren’t at Atlanta’s level. They chose to play weaker opponents 

They didn’t choose anything. Their former coach chose who they played. Usually teams with high powered offense don’t have a great defense. We will find out soon enough though. 

37 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Any word on Carter as of today? Thinking this one is going to be tough for Winny no matter what

Don’t know we’ve been without a few for a few weeks... I’ve heard Devins status will be determined later today so that will be a bonus if we are able to get him back 

18 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Do yall think Winny will cover?

I expect this to be a hard fought game. Sounds like Finney has your kids believing and buying in. That’s sometimes half the battle. I expect the Bears to come out on top but if they come out flat or sleep walking it will be a tough game. Sounds like we are at least getting one kid back from injury and he’s a big part of the team but we are also losing one for the season on defense. Good luck Winny and safe travels. 

13 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I expect this to be a hard fought game. Sounds like Finney has your kids believing and buying in. That’s sometimes half the battle. I expect the Bears to come out on top but if they come out flat or sleep walking it will be a tough game. Sounds like we are at least getting one kid back from injury and he’s a big part of the team but we are also losing one for the season on defense. Good luck Winny and safe travels. 

Also looking for a hard fought game. They are playing very hard no question. I think a key factor tonight will be the Raiders ability to somewhat slow the Bears running game down to help better defend the play action. If GW is able to run the ball will ease, it will open up so much more in the passing game and that will be detrimental to Winny. I also think that the Raiders will have to be able to move the ball and not get behind the chains. We had too many situations last week where our hand was forced and we got into "predictable" passing scenarios. That will not be to the Raiders benefit.