Winnsboro @ Gladewater 9/27

chevyman

2 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

I expect this to be a hard fought game. Sounds like Finney has your kids believing and buying in. That’s sometimes half the battle. I expect the Bears to come out on top but if they come out flat or sleep walking it will be a tough game. Sounds like we are at least getting one kid back from injury and he’s a big part of the team but we are also losing one for the season on defense. Good luck Winny and safe travels. 

Number that’s out for season? Or pm

me 

Halftime stats

First Downs- Bears 7  Winnsboro 8

Rushing- Bears 18/101 Winnsboro 20/111

Passing- Bears 3 of 8 for 29 (int) Winnsboro  0 of 2 (2 int)

Total Yards- Bears 130 Winnsboro 111

Punts- Bears 2/23.5 avg Winnsboro no punts

Penalties- Bears 5/30 Winnsboro 2/10

Fumbles- Bears 2 lost 0

• Like 1

To many mistakes for Winny but still had a chance to win it. Good stop by GW defense when the game was on the line. Give Coach Finney another year and they are gonna be tough to beat. Just curious, is that a normal home crowd for GW?? If so, that’s embarrassing. Winny had double the fans and had to drive a long ways. 

1 minute ago, blesseddaily said:

To many mistakes for Winny but still had a chance to win it. Good stop by GW defense when the game was on the line. Give Coach Finney another year and they are gonna be tough to beat. Just curious, is that a normal home crowd for GW?? If so, that’s embarrassing. Winny had double the fans and had to drive a long ways. 

Honestly I wondered where everyone was too. Had a good turn out last week and I guess because it didn’t go so well folks decide not to come out. 

2 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

GW fans been notorious for not supporting until playoffs.

7 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Honestly I wondered where everyone was too. Had a good turn out last week and I guess because it didn’t go so well folks decide not to come out. 

No offense, but I've said for a while that y'all's fan base just doesn't turn out. It's really a shame for Gladewater to have such a good football team and such a low following.