My Week 5 3A DI Top 25

Yoe09

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Looks exactly right. I mean we lost 2 games. Doesn’t matter if it was a #5 and #1 team in the state 😂 

Lol well according to this ranking you beat the #23 team in the state. I think it’s the weak schedule you’ve played that’s keeping you out of the top 25 😂

We fans appreciate that our team has finally been ranked in the top ten, but would just prefer that folks keep sleeping on us as we quietly work through our season.  The Boys are stoked with the ranking but know the only ranking that matters is when the last game is played.  They will just keep their heads down and working until they finish the job they all started when they were in 8th Grade.  This has been a team that is growing into what could be history in Diboll. Time, hard work and luck will tell.  Go Jacks. 

41 minutes ago, CommittedFan said:

We fans appreciate that our team has finally been ranked in the top ten, but would just prefer that folks keep sleeping on us as we quietly work through our season.  The Boys are stoked with the ranking but know the only ranking that matters is when the last game is played.  They will just keep their heads down and working until they finish the job they all started when they were in 8th Grade.  This has been a team that is growing into what could be history in Diboll. Time, hard work and luck will tell.  Go Jacks. 

Haha you can forget that. Get a W over on Jasper and you've officially awoken everyone. Everyone will have a finger on Diboll from here on out lol. 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, CommittedFan said:

We fans appreciate that our team has finally been ranked in the top ten, but would just prefer that folks keep sleeping on us as we quietly work through our season.  The Boys are stoked with the ranking but know the only ranking that matters is when the last game is played.  They will just keep their heads down and working until they finish the job they all started when they were in 8th Grade.  This has been a team that is growing into what could be history in Diboll. Time, hard work and luck will tell.  Go 

You guys weren't bad last year. I saw the game against Franklin in that soup bowl it seemed like. Lol. Franklin's run d last year was solid and wasn't really getting anywhere on them. You guys got some good plays down the field when you guys passed it. You have some good size as well. You guys are the dark horse this year in region 3 for sure this year. You get used to it with everyone sleeping on you. Lol. Everyone still sleeps on us, until last week when we played GV at the end. 

15 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

You guys weren't bad last year. I saw the game against Franklin in that soup bowl it seemed like. Lol. Franklin's run d last year was solid and wasn't really getting anywhere on them. You guys got some good plays down the field when you guys passed it. You have some good size as well. You guys are the dark horse this year in region 3 for sure this year. You get used to it with everyone sleeping on you. Lol. Everyone still sleeps on us, until last week when we played GV at the end. 

Not a dark horse anymore imo everyone has an eye on them now

Guest Tiger03lb
14 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Not a dark horse anymore imo everyone has an eye on them now

You got me. Lol. I know you 👀 over there. 

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

You got me. Lol. I know you 👀 over there. 

Im keepin an eye on them.... They come to our house this year.... It will either be a close game or diboll will blow us out imo... We have killed ourselfs with penalties and no size this season we are just really fast.... Arm tackling is hurting us to