Newton @ Gilmer

Purpleforever

Newton@Gilmer who you got  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/28/2019 at 12:30 AM

11 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

So what y’all having a boy or girl? I have never seen someone #### up to another person so much lol. It’s like you cut for newton more than u do your own team. But hey if I was from pewitt I would find me a team to idolize too, might as well be newton since they could of put a 100 on y’all 

Get out of your feels guy.

11 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

So what y’all having a boy or girl? I have never seen someone #### up to another person so much lol. It’s like you cut for newton more than u do your own team. But hey if I was from pewitt I would find me a team to idolize too, might as well be newton since they could of put a 100 on y’all 

8 min and 6💩. Has to be a record

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Man we were talking about kickers and foreign exchange students. I don’t they’ll kill you. I think it’s going to come down to the wire. The could’ve scored a buck fiddy on us last year. They could’ve of put triple digits on a good DF team. Sorry buckeyes weren’t being talked about. GILMER WINS BY FIDDY smh

Naw we are good on our end we rather u cheer for the the figs. 

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I just said they could’ve scored a buck fiddy on us. What’s your deal? I’m not even over here hating on Gilmer. Just conversing with some guys from Newton. Smh you must be a middle child. 

Naw man go over to the ore city forum and tell how much u love them and wish u were an eagle instead of a Brahma bull lol 

4 minutes ago, Newton2003 said:

Man i leave for a couple hours and yall blow this thing up what the hell lol

i guess you mean kinda like Newton can sometimes blow games wide open too, Huh?  But I don't think that will happen against the Bux this week.  I look for a very well-played ballgame full of exciting plays and some good hard-hitting defensive plays as well.  Probably a mid-scoring affair where both offenses will score 3-4 TD's but be limited from scoring more by the defenses.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Lol man I just felt like getting under some people skin this game thread had gotten boring so I was like let me shake something up and it worked lol. Sometimes you gotta be the fall guy 

He’s still choking down all that crow from his previous picks. Hasn’t been right yet.

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

11 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

But tomorrow night it won't be so boring.......Friday Night Lights like everybody in Texas loves!!  Yippee and Yeehaa!!  Where else but Texas, Huh?  

Except for DISH losing their Fox Network programming because Fox sold out to Disney and Disney is playing hard ball.  All the DISH subscribers in Texas(like me) are not only upset, but frothing at the bits.  I can't even watch my Friday Night Football on FSSW.....and now they took off ALL of the Fox Networks until DISH decides to meet their larceny demands.  Who is the bad guy and who is the one caught in the middle???  Let's see now.......DISH must have at least one million subscribers in just the greater DFW Metro area and outlying areas since the population now exceeds 8 million just in the Metroplex.   That don't even count the rest of Texas and whichever other states get the Fox Networks.  I'd say it's a power play and Disney has the upper hand.  The fans like us aren't even in the game, but we are the payors.  I'd say it's time to DEMAND satisfaction or carry our ***** to another carrier that can deliver.