7 5a D1 John Tyler (0-4) vs Texas High (3-1)

cujoforlife

7 5a D1   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

JT has played a tough pre-district schedule with no wins. They appear to be down from prior years. T-High has played an easier schedule but has shown a lot of improvement. This game will tell a lot about both teams and their standing in the district. With the game in Tyler, I see it as a toss up. 

1 hour ago, bordertown said:

JT has played a tough pre-district schedule with no wins. They appear to be down from prior years. T-High has played an easier schedule but has shown a lot of improvement. This game will tell a lot about both teams and their standing in the district. With the game in Tyler, I see it as a toss up. 

Yea, not sure who will win this one. It’s a toss up for sure. Pulling for the tigers though 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

John Tyler Opponents are a combined 12-4 with three of loses coming from one team. Texas high opponents are a combined 5-9 with 4 wins coming from one team.

No matter the opponent’s record, JT hasn’t been competitive one bit. Maybe with Horn a bit but besides that, Uck. 

I think T High’s defense steps up and brings home the W.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

No matter the opponent’s record, JT hasn’t been competitive one bit. Maybe with Horn a bit but besides that, Uck. 

I think T High’s defense steps up and brings home the W.

Yep, if you’ve struggled for four straight weeks on offense, regardless of the opponent, that’s usually who you are as a team. They almost didn’t score a td last night against Trinity. And if the starting Qb was in the game, the score probably would’ve been worse on the other side. 

If it was just LV and ET they struggled against, you could probably make excuses for it. Those defenses are pretty good this season. But Lee who just lost to Poteet and 1-3 Horn? The 7 and 17 that JT scored against both are the lowest amounts those two teams have given up this season.

But maybe I’m telling lies and just hating...

• LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Yep, if you’ve struggled for four straight weeks on offense, regardless of the opponent, that’s usually who you are as a team. They almost didn’t score a td last night against Trinity. And if the starting Qb was in the game, the score probably would’ve been worse on the other side. 

If it was just LV and ET they struggled against, you could probably make excuses for it. Those defenses are pretty good this season. But Lee who just lost to Poteet and 1-3 Horn? The 7 and 17 that JT scored against both are the lowest amounts those two teams have given up this season.

But maybe I’m telling lies and just hating...

No one is making excuses pack007, and what you just wrote is no secret, we all been talking about the lack of offense JT has played the last four weeks. Keep doing what you are doing.

• Thanks 1

I’ll have to give it to TH, no if and buts about it. All of this , who played who is insignificant, due to our offense. The way I see it, we’ve only played against one good defense and that was LV, and they didn’t even need no D, coach King observed that with his hilarious statement when he said he’ll take a knee three time and punt it to our offense, (paraphrasing it), Until we prove we can score, I’ll will have to give Moore Mustang the W. No knock against our  players, because we have the players to get the W.