7 5a D1 John Tyler (0-4) vs Texas High (3-1)

cujoforlife

7 5a D1   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

4 hours ago, VonG said:

In all honesty. If Boulter and Moore keeps producing the best players Tyler has to offer for years to come. I could see Tisd redrawing the the lines like this. Instead of a north and south boundary line. I could honestly see a east and west boundary line. Moore and Hubbard east of Broadway go to Lee. 3 Lakes and Boulder west of Broadway go to JT. 

at least in that set up JT gets most of the north and west side lol

out or not hoping for a good game..don’t know if I can make or not but thigh should have a chance if they play d and run the ball like they have. I agree with ths no way is thigh the fav but they are a better team than most had thought they would be...jt has nothing to lose sounds like most people are counting them out. I’m sure they’ll show up

4 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

Just responding to a post that said TH needs to play some of the bigger schools! It's a forum I can say what I want next time I will ask you ok?

The answer is three fold.

1. Geography from being in the extreme northeast corner of the state.

2. Realignment calendars differ between Texas and Arkansas and Louisiana making scheduling difficult

3. Natural rivalry with an Arkansas school that has slipped in enrollment.

An example is scheduling a 6A Pflugerville Hendrickson game on a home and neutral site basis. There is no reason for Dallas area schools to travel 175 miles when they can schedule games within 25 miles. 

Arkansas High has similar issues as evidenced by their nine game season.

12 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

at least in that set up JT gets most of the north and west side lol

I talked to the starting running back for Boulter last night at the fair. I know the kid. Good size kid. I guessing 5'10 and 160 pounds. Haven't seen him in awhile. He ranned up on me and my wife. I got to talking to him about on how he's doing and making sure he's doing the right things in life. Then I got to the good part. I said what about them Moore Mustang's. Of course as a kid he said he not worried about them and they sorry. I told him don't go to hating now. They not sorry. I told him I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll battle it out on the field. I think it's going to be a great battle. Can't wait!

4 hours ago, bordertown said:

2. Realignment calendars differ between Texas and Arkansas and Louisiana making scheduling difficult

An example is scheduling a 6A Pflugerville Hendrickson game on a home and neutral site basis. There is no reason for Dallas area schools to travel 175 miles when they can schedule games within 25 miles. 

I agree completely. It's so sad that Texas High and L-E have to play at neutral sites, leaving them with only three of four games at their own stadiums.

6 hours ago, VonG said:

I talked to the starting running back for Boulter last night at the fair. I know the kid. Good size kid. I guessing 5'10 and 160 pounds. Haven't seen him in awhile. He ranned up on me and my wife. I got to talking to him about on how he's doing and making sure he's doing the right things in life. Then I got to the good part. I said what about them Moore Mustang's. Of course as a kid he said he not worried about them and they sorry. I told him don't go to hating now. They not sorry. I told him I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll battle it out on the field. I think it's going to be a great battle. Can't wait!

alot of people think the talent coming up is good for JT. Hope it all works out.

11 hours ago, bordertown said:

+1