7 5a D1 John Tyler (0-4) vs Texas High (3-1)

cujoforlife

7 5a D1   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

On 9/23/2019 at 7:15 PM, Hogman2018 said:

TH doesn't want to play any bigger teams just look when they play up they get beat! Better keep beating up on those smaller schools

Here is your "innocent" post just responding about who Texas High played.    Everybody can judge what you meant

Yep......I get my feeling hurt all the time by Hog fans 😆

1 hour ago, Goodellsmostwanted said:

We haven’t thrown the ball for over 150 in a game yet hoggybottom. I’d like to see someone else take some snaps. Run game should still be there 

I hadn't heard about Cellers being hurt. They will miss him because they don't have a better passer in my opinion. He's a very good dual threat qb and would be missed if he's hurt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VonG said:

Moore beat Lindale 49-0 last night. The future is looking bright. 

I know Moore 7th grade beat Lindale by similar score.  and both Boulter 7th  and 8th beat Jacksonville.

It looks like boulter and moore have most of the talent coming up over the next couple of yrs. 

10 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

I know Moore 7th grade beat Lindale by similar score.  and both Boulter 7th  and 8th beat Jacksonville.

It looks like boulter and moore have most of the talent coming up over the next couple of yrs. 

I'm joking when I say this. Don't be surprised if Tisd redraw the lines. To much talent in those schools right now. Can't have JT reeling off 2 or 3 championships or at least making deep runs. They'll have Boulter and Moore zoned Lee and 3 Lakes and Hubbard zoned JT. 

9 minutes ago, VonG said:

I'm joking when I say this. Don't be surprised if Tisd redraw the lines. To much talent in those schools right now. Can't have JT reeling off 2 or 3 championships or at least making deep runs. They'll have Boulter and Moore zoned Lee and 3 Lakes and Hubbard zoned JT. 

Lmao that’s funny. That’s some stuff TISD would do. 

53 minutes ago, VonG said:

LOL.   that would be crazy.

hopefully this group will be special when they get to JT. 

In all honesty. If Boulter and Moore keeps producing the best players Tyler has to offer for years to come. I could see Tisd redrawing the the lines like this. Instead of a north and south boundary line. I could honestly see a east and west boundary line. Moore and Hubbard east of Broadway go to Lee. 3 Lakes and Boulder west of Broadway go to JT. 

21 minutes ago, BlackShirtD said:

Texas High is the favorite BUT with Cellars out it is a coin toss.

I can’t see how anybody can honestly say Texas High is favored in this game.  Yes we are definitely better than I ever thought possible.    Strength of schedule definitely makes a difference.    Believing we are a favorite is like saying Marshall is not a favorite in their district because they are winless 

And if Sellers is out then we are really gonna have to go to a new level to win

• Like 1