7 5a D1 John Tyler (0-4) vs Texas High (3-1)

cujoforlife

7 5a D1   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

Missing Person (s) report: 

Description: Invalid information. Subject hasn’t been seen by any parties. Rumored to be wearing football equipment. Colored blue. They call themselves an offense 😂 

If you have any information regarding this, please report to local authorities immediately. Thank you and good luck. 

• LOL! 2

17 minutes ago, LufkinPack said:

Description: Invalid information. Subject hasn’t been seen by any parties. Rumored to be wearing football equipment. Colored blue. They call themselves an offense 😂 

If you have any information regarding this, please report to local authorities immediately. Thank you and good luck. 

.... y’all still mad about what we said huh. Lol y’all can’t even stay out our threads lol. And it’s not even really funny because there is actual people out here missing but leave it to lufkin people to make jokes with it lol. 

12 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

.... y’all still mad about what we said huh. Lol y’all can’t even stay out our threads lol. And it’s not even really funny because there is actual people out here missing but leave it to lufkin people to make jokes with it lol. 

Don’t try that because you’re in your feelings...

18 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Man get out of here with that Bs.... Ol soft dude. Take a joke. Or is that similar to your offense trying to score? 

1 hour ago, LufkinPack said:

I have been looking for that “O”, three and half weeks. Man, I had a good lead about three weeks ago, out of Mesquite, but it turn out it was nothing. On the bright side, I have a strong lead that He will be at Christus Trinity Mother Frances Rose Stadium this Friday night 7 o’clock. 

Let’s Go Cujo!!

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

I have been looking that “O” three and half weeks. Man, I had a good lead about three weeks ago, out of Mesquite, but it turn out it was nothing. On the bright side, I have a strong lead that He will be at Christi Trinity Mother Frances Rose Stadium this Friday night 7 o’clock. 

Let’s Go Cujo!!

See! This is all I was lookin for lol.... Thank you sir for the sense of humor 

16 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

I have been looking for that “O”, three and half weeks. Man, I had a good lead about three weeks ago, out of Mesquite, but it turn out it was nothing. On the bright side, I have a strong lead that He will be at Christus Trinity Mother Frances Rose Stadium this Friday night 7 o’clock. 

Let’s Go Cujo!!

At least you’re honest about the situation and not sensitive when we give our opinions. I wouldn’t be surprised if it shows up tonight as well. Thigh is a good team, but not as good as LV and ET. I just wonder will the offense put up more points this week because they actually have made those much needed improvements or is it because the competition is down compared to the last few weeks...

But that’s not a shot or shade to the Cujo. Lufkin will have to show people (including myself) they are a top team and serious contender this season too. We aren’t struggling like JT, but we still don’t know how good this Pack squad is honestly.  

1 hour ago, Pack007 said:

At least you’re honest about the situation and not sensitive when we give our opinions. I wouldn’t be surprised if it shows up tonight as well. Thigh is a good team, but not as good as LV and ET. I just wonder will the offense put up more points this week because they actually have made those much needed improvements or is it because the competition is down compared to the last few weeks...

But that’s not a shot or shade to the Cujo. Lufkin will have to show people (including myself) they are a top team and serious contender this season too. We aren’t struggling like JT, but we still don’t know how good this Pack squad is honestly.  

Pack007, at (least) don’t have anything to do with my post, don’t have time for it. 

Why are you wondering?lol. Don’t have be a rocket scientist to know that the competition will be nowhere near the LV, ET. Neither the whole 7-5a D1, for as that matter. And yes, if JT score more than 17pts., it will be an improvement on offense. 

Keep doing what you are doing.lol