Week Five: Rockwall at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (4-0) vs Rockwall Yellowjackets (3-1)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Rockwall in a close one
    • Rockwall in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/28/2019 at 12:30 AM

12 hours ago, 85lobooldschool said:

I really think we all don’t know how good this team is.  

This team hasn’t hit its stride yet. Even after that performance on Friday night.

Horn will be another huge test for us coming up next Friday and we have to continue to improve.

If this team can hit its stride at the exact right time offensively, heading into the post season, man alive.....

• Like 5

21 hours ago, 85lobooldschool said:

I really think we all don’t know how good this team is.  

Everyone I talk to (whose opinion I trust) has said the same thing... 

The offense is coming together,  s l o w l y , but gradually. Line play has improved from week to week. Yeah, the receivers need to step it up, but the potential is there. And we've got 4th string RBs who would start at most schools. 

As good as the defense has looked thus far, the secondary still ain't there yet. They haven't been terrible, but I think they're better than they've shown. Thankfully our front seven have been mostly dominant. Beltran and Goram-Welch are almost unblockable at this point. Tyshawn and Cedric are laying some serious wood.

If the secondary continues to improve as it has thus far, the offense can run the damn Single Wing for all I care. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, AKA said:

Everyone I talk to (whose opinion I trust) has said the same thing... 

The offense is coming together,  s l o w l y , but gradually. Line play has improved from week to week. Yeah, the receivers need to step it up, but the potential is there. And we've got 4th string RBs who would start at most schools. 

As good as the defense has looked thus far, the secondary still ain't there yet. They haven't been terrible, but I think they're better than they've shown. Thankfully our front seven have been mostly dominant. Beltran and Goram-Welch are almost unblockable at this point. Tyshawn and Cedric are laying some serious wood.

If the secondary continues to improve as it has thus far, the offense can run the damn Single Wing for all I care. 

Oh.. Go with the double Wang, it's so retro man and the opponent 's will love it.. Js