Week Five: Rockwall at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (4-0) vs Rockwall Yellowjackets (3-1)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Rockwall in a close one
    • Rockwall in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/28/2019 at 12:30 AM

Big game happening tomorrow night at Lobo with district title implications as we all know. MAYBE even seeding implications.

But, subvarsity also have district title implications as well.

Our undefeated JV are in Rockwall today. They loss to Rockwall as 9th graders last year in Rockwall. This one will really show if that 2022 class has turned it around like I believe.

The big one is the 9th grade game. We have a really good Rockwall 9th team rolling into Lobo tonight. Undefeated and beating opponents by an average of 44-20. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

Our undefeated JV are in Rockwall today. They loss to Rockwall as 9th graders last year in Rockwall. This one will really show if that 2022 class has turned it around like I believe.

I'm really intrigued to see how this one goes tonight. They not only beat us last year, our freshmen's first district loss since 2013, but they hammered us to the tune of 33-14. Worst loss for our freshmen since a 47-6 loss to Coppell, also in 2013. Definitely going to be paying close to attention to how that one goes tonight, especially with how dominant our JV has been this season so far.

133-27 scoreline through 3 games.

15 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

I'm really intrigued to see how this one goes tonight. They not only beat us last year, our freshmen's first district loss since 2013, but they hammered us to the tune of 33-14. Worst loss for our freshmen since a 47-6 loss to Coppell, also in 2013. Definitely going to be paying close to attention to how that one goes tonight, especially with how dominant our JV has been this season so far.

133-27 scoreline through 3 games.

One thing to remember. The QB that beat our 9th grade last year is now the Varsity QB. Dont know who their JV QB is but he cant be as good.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Oldetexfan said:

One thing to remember. The QB that beat our 9th grade last year is now the Varsity QB. Dont know who their JV QB is but he cant be as good.

This is true, but we also have several 2022 on varsity.

Jalen Hale on varsity for 9th grade game so same applies there.