Henderson vs Rusk

Sportsfanatic1

Why would Rusk even agree to a game like this? What is the upside for them? I get that if they win it is a huge feather in their cap...but they are much more likely to get blown out. When you are struggling you are not doing your program a favor setting them up to get woodshedded.

Just now, EnjoyLife said:

Why would Rusk even agree to a game like this? What is the upside for them? I get that if they win it is a huge feather in their cap...but they are much more likely to get blown out. When you are struggling you are not doing your program a favor setting them up to get woodshedded.

I guess the thinking if can hang with them then District is nothing. Henderson has no buisness playing this game. 

4 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Henderson has no buisness playing this game. 

I guess from Hendos pov it is a game that they should be able to win easily (no disrespect to Rusk) and maybe rest some starters before district play starts. Rusk is 0-4 and lost to SH by 28 last week. There is no upside for them.

11 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I guess from Hendos pov it is a game that they should be able to win easily (no disrespect to Rusk) and maybe rest some starters before district play starts. Rusk is 0-4 and lost to SH by 28 last week. There is no upside for them.

Definitely hopefully castles is more creative next time lol.

15 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Center is also 4AD2 and they suited up 30ish last Friday.

The drumbeat along the Cherokee Ridge line points to Rusk having a very low participation rate in the junior class.

As far as Rusk scheduling this game ... it's kinda like going to that fancy and expensive buffet only to find out that

your eyes were way bigger than your stomach ... and you on the way home you question yourself on the fancy

and the expense ... but by then, it's too late to do anything about it.  That's the reason they made Tums.

In the end they'll probably be OK ... with a 5-team district that's most likely the weakest top to bottom in East

Texas proper, If they can avoid an injury bug I wouldn't be surprised if they ran the table in district.

That's kind of the same scenario that played out last season.