Winona vs Frankston

BoyzNdaHood

Winona vs Frankston   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

7 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Frankston is definitely improving under Coach Gould. They gave Elkhart all they wanted and defeated Ore City. Even so, I believe the Wildcats will probably out athlete them for the win. Don’t take them lightly.

Hard to believe district is already starting for some! Good luck!

Appreciate the info, I know nothing about the Indians this year... good luck to your boys as well

2 hours ago, wingtveer said:

I’m takin Jett and his cats by 17+. 

👍, heard them Gunter boyz starting to work the kinks out and get back to playing ball how yall are accustomed to seeing..... good luck to your boyz... looks like Canadian is handling business as well up there, going to be some good playoff games up there again this year

29 minutes ago, JETT said:

17-13 frankston 

Jett, who do y’all have next week?

I haven’t read anything about this game with Frankston. Too many turnovers? I knew Frankston was coming along. Good win for Coach Gould. Kind of mixes things up as far as the district standings go. Good luck from here on out. 

11 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Jett, who do y’all have next week?

I haven’t read anything about this game with Frankston. Too many turnovers? I knew Frankston was coming along. Good win for Coach Gould. Kind of mixes things up as far as the district standings go. Good luck from here on out. 

We had to many mistakes, QB threw  2 interceptions and had 2 TD's called back...  got to fix the little things if we want to make playoffs