Cowboys @ New Orleans ***SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Crawford

cowboys week 4  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New Orleans Saints

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/30/2019 at 12:20 AM

I read this on the star web site, and wondered if anyone knows for sure it Gregory has even filed for reinstatement from the league. My grandson said he has but that was a month ago, and I haven't read anywhere that he has filed yet.

if anybody out there knows, let us know

thanks

Last year's runner up to Lawrence, Randy Gregory, is still suspended and there is no indication yet as to when he'll return.

2 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

I read this on the star web site, and wondered if anyone knows for sure it Gregory has even filed for reinstatement from the league. My grandson said he has but that was a month ago, and I haven't read anywhere that he has filed yet.

thanks

Last year's runner up to Lawrence, Randy Gregory, is still suspended and there is no indication yet as to when he'll return.

Some of the guys I follow on Twitter have mentioned that there may be something in the works but nothing concrete on Gregory’s petition for reinstatement. Dallas wants Gregory to succeed and be on this team. They cut a 1st round pick with less warts. They’ve paid bonuses to a guy on suspension. Watch this next lockout. See if Jerry and Stephen don’t lead the charge for marijuana use by players. 

3 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

thanks

I don't think we need Gregory.  Robert Quinn had a solid premier game with the Cowboys on Sunday with a sack and three tackles.  Do we really need him back ?  I was surprised that Taquito also had a sack after only one week with the Dolphins, but he's been practicing against Dallas for the past 2 years.  

15 hours ago, Stoney said:

Some of the guys I follow on Twitter have mentioned that there may be something in the works but nothing concrete on Gregory’s petition for reinstatement. Dallas wants Gregory to succeed and be on this team. They cut a 1st round pick with less warts. They’ve paid bonuses to a guy on suspension. Watch this next lockout. See if Jerry and Stephen don’t lead the charge for marijuana use by players. 

Very interesting; I'll do that 

Thanks