Cowboys @ New Orleans ***SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Crawford

cowboys week 4  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New Orleans Saints

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/30/2019 at 12:20 AM

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Awuzie will get roasted by Thomas all night if they dont get him some help. Our front 7 is dominating but the back end is loose

Awuzie can eliminate the big play though at least so tight man coverage with a heavy pass rush gives the highest chance for turnovers. They’ll give up some yards but a relentless rush will pay off in the end imo 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, etxfootball2010 said:

Awuzie can eliminate the big play though at least so tight man coverage with a heavy pass rush gives the highest chance for turnovers. They’ll give up some yards but a relentless rush will pay off in the end imo 

Pass rush is working right now for sure. I just dont want to get beat deep even though Bridgewater doesnt throw deep much. Our O has to get something before the half. 

22 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Pass rush is working right now for sure. I just dont want to get beat deep even though Bridgewater doesnt throw deep much. Our O has to get something before the half. 

Yeah offense hasn’t looked good at all. 
we’re lucky this game is where it is right now. So far this year the offense has come out strong to start the 2nd half and I think it will here. Defense has been great keeping them out of the endzone, boy wonder should have some offensive adjustments to get us rolling 

Credit to the Saints D...good job. They shut down Zeke all game. 

Sad thing is, the Dallas D held the Saints to 12 pts and 266 total yards. You should win the game when your D does that. BUT...the saints did a little bit better than that and got the win. 

Dadgummit!!!! :headbang:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, etxfootball2010 said:

Playcalling looks too conservative to me. Maybe it’s just me but they look timid about going downfield. Can’t be scared against a good defense, you have to attack 

I agree. The O playcalling didn't appear the same as it has previously this season. Kind of vanilla. Did Linehan call these plays!! Geesh!! 

Kellan Moore will learn from this game. He is a rookie OC & playcaller after all. I'm confident he'll study this tape and make adjustments better going forward. 

Next up the Packers who will have 10 days rest, and time to prepare even with an away game.  I hope  the Boys feel humbled tonight playing as poorly as they did.  I'm not happy about the game in the least.  The defense made some plays, but geeze  the offense was lethargic, and maybe they thought they were better than what they could be.  It's a work in progress, but hopefully it's a "learning experience".  

• Like 1