DeKalb vs. Queen City

BEARDEDGOAT

1 hour ago, qc2014 said:

Homecoming for QC. Hopefully they play inspired and keep it close for a while. But i do expect Dekalb to win by a couple scores. 

It's bad when the coach has given up!!  Dusting off the resume and looking over the lease right now to see when he can get out of the house!

It will take time to improve qc. Step one will be QC community and board giving coach Droddy and his staff time to stick around and see it through. They have to get kids committed to improving year round and sticking it out their whole high school careers. That won’t happen if they keep changing staffs. And yes i know coach Droddy was there before. But no I’m not him. 

2 hours ago, qc2014 said:

It will take time to improve qc. Step one will be QC community and board giving coach Droddy and his staff time to stick around and see it through. They have to get kids committed to improving year round and sticking it out their whole high school careers. That won’t happen if they keep changing staffs. And yes i know coach Droddy was there before. But no I’m not him. 

So those coaches will be okay with going 0-10 multiple years?