DeKalb vs. Queen City

BEARDEDGOAT

7 minutes ago, Ratface said:

Dwight, how's the family beet farm?

Well rat, things are okay. The main attraction for us is that we make our own standard mattress sizes. WE WILL NOT CONFORM. The tourists love it. Wedding reservations are down this year...were expecting more purchases of either the excalibur wedding package or the goat packages. Both have been a rather let down this year. There is an increase in butter sculptures. Especially the new bulldogs sculpture. I do believe multiple ones have been shipped to the Queen City athletic department for their coaching staff and players. It's been a rough year for them. I think they've starting handing these out at the pep rallies instead of player of the week plaques.

2 hours ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

Dekalb riding high from Daingerfield win, maybe over looking QC. And It’s homecoming for QC. If there was ever a time for qc to make a good game in district this is it

Im pretty sure DeKalb could bring their powderpuff team to QC Friday night and make a game of it

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

How did the QC fans act at the volleyball game? Someone mentioned something about it earlier. 

I didn’t go to the game either, but from what I heard it was a lot of yelling and screaming at individual DK players, past the point of just having school spirit. Trashy when you put the other team down more than you lift up your own team, in my opinion.  

31 minutes ago, banzaiboy said:

I didn’t go to the game either, but from what I heard it was a lot of yelling and screaming at individual DK players, past the point of just having school spirit. Trashy when you put the other team down more than you lift up your own team, in my opinion.  

Apparently it was to the point that it made some of our girls cry on the court.. 🤷‍♂️