10-4A??

TankMcNamara

This district is really hard to predict but I am going to put them like this.

1- Carthage

2- Henderson

3- Kilgore

4- Van

5- Chapel Hill

6- Palestine

Other than Carthage being the clear favorite everything else just is a guess. 2-4 are interchangeable imo but I also would not be surprised if CH or Pali snuck up on someone and grabbed a playoff spot. Coach Rio has CH on the rise and Pali is putting up over 40 ppg so they have a punchers chance. You can make the case that every team in the district is better than last season.

3 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

1- Carthage

2- Henderson

3- Kilgore

4- Van

5- Chapel Hill

6- Palestine

Other than Carthage being the clear favorite everything else just is a guess. 2-4 are interchangeable imo but I also would not be surprised if CH or Pali snuck up on someone and grabbed a playoff spot. Coach Rio has CH on the rise and Pali is putting up over 40 ppg so they have a punchers chance. You can make the case that every team in the district is better than last season.

I agree..... I think 4 spot could be anyones call. CH and Pali have been playing well and could sneak into the 4 spot. Tough to tell but should be exciting to watch.

1. Carthage

2. Kilgore

3. Chapel Hill

4. Henderson

5. Van

6. Palestine

Chapel Hill and Kilgore are much improved. Winner of Chapel Hill Henderson gets in.

A good van or Henderson team misses out. Palestine just doesn't have what it takes but could upset if overlooked. Carthage is Carthage.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

1- Carthage

2- Henderson

3- Kilgore

4- Van

5- Chapel Hill

6- Palestine

Pretty much my thoughts too, at this point. Really nothing would surprise me except someone beating Carthage. Injuries have definitely played a factor with Van this year.

11 hours ago, Vandalman said:

Pretty much my thoughts too, at this point. Really nothing would surprise me except someone beating Carthage. Injuries have definitely played a factor with Van this year.

I I agree. How every the district plays out the DOD is the strongest district in the state. Every team in this district are better this. Chapel Hill starting to believe they compete. Coach Rio has done a great job of teaching our players how to be respectful, team players and hard nosed players. 

2 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

The games here are kinda of meh. 

Chapel Hill trying for the momentum upset.

Henderson trying to get our injury free

Carthage on a bye . Next week will be fun.

Van and Palestine should have no problem with Brownboro & Crandall .

Henderson got the injury bug too?

On 9/23/2019 at 2:53 PM, Champ1000 said:

1. Carthage

2. Kilgore

3. Chapel Hill

4. Henderson

5. Van

6. Palestine

Chapel Hill and Kilgore are much improved. Winner of Chapel Hill Henderson gets in.

A good van or Henderson team misses out. Palestine just doesn't have what it takes but could upset if overlooked. Carthage is Carthage.

I agree with this post, 100%.

3 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

I don't think so . I meant they were playing a bad opponent. Rusk won't be a challenge. Hopefully they play some subs for valuable expierence. Van needs a bye week more than anybody

Ok yeah I misread that. Is a good game to get the 2nds some time on the field. Henderson should have no trouble with this one.

I haven't heard anything about PG moving up. what was their number last time?

Lindale is always on the lime it seems. They are competing pretty well with the lower tier 5A teams right now. Would definitely depend what district they were in if they go 4A D1

Chapel Hills new coach is going to get them turned around. But a move to 5A would hurt bad.