10-4A??

TankMcNamara

10 minutes ago, Eaglesone said:

You know if everyone would admit that it breaks down like this we could save some arguments  m here

argyle Carthage. ( one is 1 in human polls other is 1 in computer polls)

Melissa

Celina

Paris

Henderson

Palestine 

Kilgore

does anyone disagree with that order?

I can’t agree to this.  Palestine beat Henderson.  They should be below Paris.  😂

19 minutes ago, Eaglesone said:

Carthage is the only team in the DOD that could beat Paris with 22 in the lineup.

carthage would beat them 10-10 times too

they would beat the rest of 10a 10-10

with all of their starters

Region 3 has 4 teams in the top 25 DCTF computer rankings.  Carthage, Heritage, Henderson & Huffman Hargrave.  Two play each other in 1st round.  Three of four are in bottom side of bracket meaning Huffman Hargrave will eventually get the winner of Heritage vs Henderson.  Carthage is the only top 25 team on top of bracket and will not get a top 25 team until the Regional Finals.

By contrast, Region 2 has 9 teams in the top 25.  Argyle, LV, Brownwood, Melissa, Celina, Alvarado, Kennedale, Paris & Stephenville.  Alvarado vs Paris in round one.  Second round games will likely all be top 25 teams playing each other.  Ironically enough Argyle has four top 25 teams besides them in the bottom half of the bracket.  But LV will likely get Celina, then Melissa in the top half of the bracket then Argyle in the Regional Finals.

13 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Region 3 has 4 teams in the top 25 DCTF computer rankings.  Carthage, Heritage, Henderson & Huffman Hargrave.  Two play each other in 1st round.  Three of four are in bottom side of bracket meaning Huffman Hargrave will eventually get the winner of Heritage vs Henderson.  Carthage is the only top 25 team on top of bracket and will not get a top 25 team until the Regional Finals.

By contrast, Region 2 has 9 teams in the top 25.  Argyle, LV, Brownwood, Melissa, Celina, Alvarado, Kennedale, Paris & Stephenville.  Alvarado vs Paris in round one.  Second round games will likely all be top 25 teams playing each other.  Ironically enough Argyle has four top 25 teams besides them in the bottom half of the bracket.  But LV will likely get Celina, then Melissa in the top half of the bracket then Argyle in the Regional Finals.

It’s crazy but you can also say several times when CTH won it it all their  region is where the crown was decided.  It’s just not that way this year 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 6:05 PM, DawgNation2015 said:

Crandall is not more talented than Kilgore.  But I think they have enough to get the W.  Kilgore is too inconsistent.  Remember Chill won that game with Griffin healthy.  And Pali is tough to beat if they get their running game going.

Agreed. I think if Kilgore can score a TD in the first quarter, they should be fine. Coming from behind has not been their strong suit late in the season.

Talk to a couple of people, Don't quote me on this and I hope the info is wrong, but there's a real chance that Palestine may fall to DII in the next realignment. I would love to stay D1 and the district of doom, but from what I was told. The numbers are going to be very close.