2019-2020 NCAA Basketball

topher805

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

How much longer you think Beilein will coach? Aint he pushing 70?? UT might wanna go younger. 

The name I saw thrown out, but I don't expect Texas to go after is Kyle Keller. They will throw a lot of money at a big name to go with the shiny knew gym...

Keller is a good fit, but not the name Texas will want...Thew will back up the truck's for Beard. Curious if they would make a run at Billy Donovan or Calvin Sampson...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, topher805 said:

Goodness...That finish in Lawrence tonight...

I know they keep winning, and this may be a dumb question, but how much time does Bill Self have left there? 

I saw some different angles of footage this morning that i didn't see last night, i see more punishment looming for KState. 

Self will retire from there whenever he wants to. 

• Like 1

Despite the great coaching by Beard and the horrendous officiating and the bookkeeper at the scorers table we win. 

Nick Richards: 25 points, 14 rebounds, 4 blocks. He's 7-10 FG, 11-14 FT.

FINAL: #15 Kentucky 76, #18 Texas Tech 74 (OT)

What a gut-check win in a madhouse on the road. Consecutive Saturdays winning in hostile environments.

Texas Tech's first home non-conference loss since Dec. 18, 2013 vs. LSU. Ends a 54-game home non-conference winning streak.

On 1/25/2020 at 3:09 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

The cardiac cats from LSU win yet another close game, this time on the road at Texas. 7th close game this season. 69-67

UT had some bad clock management late in this one. 🤦🏾‍♂️😂

LSU should be in the Top25. 

I'd rather have LSU at #26 the rest of the season.  As soon as you put them in the top 25 they drop a bad one.

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

And they beat Bama?  Crazy week for the ranked LSU Tigers.  They usually pull a choke job as soon as the # appears in front of their name

That's a damn good team yall have again, if yall had Waters back yall would be a Natty contender. 

Just win, baby. https://t.co/erafHQk1Ui via @JSChisenhall

Here's the final box score from a day in which Kentucky went 2-of-22 from three against one of the hottest teams in the SEC and won anyway. Immanuel Quickley shaking off that 1-of-10 start to score 17 is pretty damn impressive. https://t.co/WprcRhiwsb

Whew that was a close one today........but like I've said before to some folks: im never nervous about this team, they have a clutch gene, whether they need it offensively or defensively. 

2 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

After yet another close loss, 6 straight losses i believe, starting to think ole Roy might contemplate retirement after this debacle of a season at North Carolina. 

I think he probably is struggling to "deal with his temper & team", but unless this coming recruiting class somehow bails...it's a stellar group...like 4 to 5 of the top 100 players.

• Like 1