500 Scientists Write U.N.: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’

RETIREDFAN1

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Pure global welfare propaganda  ... the consensus crowd doesn't want open and honest scientific research because actual facts and accurate data debunks their political hoax ....

33 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I wished they would go all out with fossil fuels, but I also wish they’d go all out with the hydro, wind, solar, and others. Then go all out in getting the grids in place to have seamless transition. Think of the jobs. 

There will never be a seamless transition in our lifetime, maybe ever .... Good luck with transitioning an F-22 Raptor or a jumbo jet to run on solar, wind, hydro ... not gonna happen  .....

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Dude dont bother. Anyone still strongly supporting trump is part of the small minority. He is going to lose as he would say "bigly" in 2020. Only 21% strongly agree with him. Its a Breitbart article. Find any article on here and google its media bias. If you find anything even a tiny little bit left of extreme right wing I'll be surprised. 

• Thumbs Down 2
  • Stinks 2

14 hours ago, wtxfootball said:

Dude dont bother. Anyone still strongly supporting trump is part of the small minority. He is going to lose as he would say "bigly" in 2020. Only 21% strongly agree with him. Its a Breitbart article. Find any article on here and google its media bias. If you find anything even a tiny little bit left of extreme right wing I'll be surprised. 

Wanna bet?

15 hours ago, wtxfootball said:

Pure bubble talk.  Don't stop believing though!  Gonna make 2020 even that much sweeter!  Meanwhile the left sends out a brainwashed 16 year old girl to make their case for them at the UN.  You know what 16 year old girls are best known for?  Drama and emotion.  And that's all there is to this climate nonsense,  drama and emotion.

• Thanks 2

On 9/25/2019 at 12:16 AM, wtxfootball said:

This poor sap’s cheese has Totally slid from his cracker.....😂

• LOL! 1

47 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

MOST anti-climate change deniers are closely, in bed with, O and G, and there has been plenty of $$$$$$$ flowing to deniers for many years.

And, then there is this idea: our government has resources to fund scientific discoveries that make our lives better. Shouldn't it do so? 

The IPCC political bought and paid for so called "climate experts" are the REAL deniers .... they don't want anybody that doesn't buy into their phony manipulated data to shed any light on their political hoax .... if they truly wanted to study "climate change" they would welcome opinions other than their lock step political consensus .... 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

MOST anti-climate change deniers are closely, in bed with, O and G, and there has been plenty of $$$$$$$ flowing to deniers for many years.

And, then there is this idea: our government has resources to fund scientific discoveries that make our lives better. Shouldn't it do so? 

Damn you’re not smart

1 hour ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Damn you’re not smart

Blah, blah, blah...now detail for the millionth time how you keep things safe for us. 'I'm on the wall! You can't handle the truth!' 

Are you the designated spokesperson for the Koch family? For The Heartland Institute? Did you fund all those groups since the 70s to attack climate change science? I will hang up and wait for you to respond.

And, you, yourself, not that I care about your opinion about my intellect, but you are certainly not a brilliant ray of sunshine from anything I have ever seen your own damned self. 

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Blah, blah, blah...now detail for the millionth time how you keep things safe for us. 'I'm on the wall! You can't handle the truth!' 

Are you the designated spokesperson for the Koch family? For The Heartland Institute? Did you fund all those groups since the 70s to attack climate change science? I will hang up and wait for you to respond.

And, you, yourself, not that I care about your opinion about my intellect, but you are certainly not a brilliant ray of sunshine from anything I have ever seen your own damned self. 

Fine.....however.....I know more about what you biatch about than you will ever know.  Also.....do more for the environment than you will ever do.  Spend more money protecting the environment than you will ever do.   

So keep crying while driving and sitting in the AC.  We will keep the lights on for you.  

• Thanks 1