Grace Community @ Center

Crawford

Who Ya Got?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Tyler Grace Community Cougars
    • Center Roughriders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/28/2019 at 12:30 AM

Guest Tiger03lb

GC can put up some points. We played them 2 years ago. That last game with them was going back and forth to the end. I don't know what they have now. 

31 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

GC can put up some points. We played them 2 years ago. That last game with them was going back and forth to the end. I don't know what they have now. 

We scrimmaged them at Sabine and they had a pretty salty offense.

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Opie1 said:

They always have a good offense except in 16' when we played them. Our defense was solid that year. I think they score 7/14 points. 

40 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

8 minutes ago, Opie1 said:

Yeah, Center will have their hands full. Especially against the defense we have this year. Even more so if GC are anything like they've been in the past few years on offense. 

Guest Tiger03lb
On 9/26/2019 at 8:40 PM, Tiger03lb said:

I think it'll be whomever has the ball last in this game. I really can't figure Center out yet. By I got Center in a close one. 

Told ya lol

10 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Nail biter until the 4th. Good win!

Riders got a huge interception in the 4th when GC was driving the ball looking to take the lead for the first time since the first qtr. Then Center answered back with a another touchdown. 

Both teams pretty much looked the same on both sides of the ball. Particularly both running backs. Both were a beast tonight. Even though we gave up 42 points, I've got to say I think our defense had they're best game tonight. Like I said, GC rb was something else, wow!