Florida Middle School Quiz Question Labels President Trump an ‘Idiot’

RETIREDFAN1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, the school is probably going to fire the teacher, 'reassigning' him, and there were apologies made, but I missed what was wrong with that question's accuracy. Was it the 'businessman' part? 

SSDD from our resident Hate monger. SMFH. 

Hmmmmmm....interesting. Let's look at that word that 'conservatives' like throw around. Hatemonger, according to Vocabulary.com is 'one who arouses hate for others.' Have I done that? I haven't noticed any noticeable shifts of Trump Love on here, and everyone in my family already hates Trump, and most high school students I know think he is awful, except for a few who like to wear their red hats and see if they can start fights. So, no, I don't think I have aroused hate in anyone. Nope, you're wrong there. SMFH @ how wrong you are! 

'

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hmmmmmm....interesting. Let's look at that word that 'conservatives' like throw around. Hatemonger, according to Vocabulary.com is 'one who arouses hate for others.' Have I done that? I haven't noticed any noticeable shifts of Trump Love on here, and everyone in my family already hates Trump, and most high school students I know think he is awful, except for a few who like to wear their red hats and see if they can start fights. So, no, I don't think I have aroused hate in anyone. Nope, you're wrong there. SMFH @ how wrong you are! 

'

you're a sycophant.  you believe anything and everything the lame stream media feeds you and then you regurgitate their talking points.  

i believe that "lemming" can be interchangeable with sycophant.

1 hour ago, BigLebowski said:

you're a sycophant.  you believe anything and everything the lame stream media feeds you and then you regurgitate their talking points.  

i believe that "lemming" can be interchangeable with sycophant.

You realized after you typed that statement of feeling, that you could have been anyone of a million other self satisfied old Republicans out there, but I am happy you used a big word. Was it on a calendar? 

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

'

I am guessing like the last administration in the White House, you seem to think that you might be smarter than the rest of us, with your 1/2 truths. 

Here are all the definitions of hatemonger. 

1. One who incites others to hatred or prejudice.

2. one who kindles hatred, enmity, or prejudice in others. I believe this to be you Barry, one who sits in a class room, kindles the hatred of students in the classroom, you probably instill prejudice in them with the language that you use. So please, don't sit there all high and mighty, acting like you are above it all. When you continue to PARROT the MSM, you just look like a sheep being lead to slaughter. 

3.  one who arouses hatred for others--Read #2 again. 

depreciator, detractor, disparager, knocker - one who disparages or belittles the worth of something--I think you fall into this category also, you belittle an elected official because he beat your candidate, not because he was the best candidate out there, but because she was a terrible person and candidate. And yes, I am a bigot towards her and the types of people that still whine and complain because she lost. Be a freaking good sport and get over it, she was never and will NEVER be President of the United States. 
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

You realized after you typed that statement of feeling, that you could have been anyone of a million other self satisfied old Republicans out there, but I am happy you used a big word. Was it on a calendar? 

That's all you have?  You don't refute a single thing I say and instead go with elementary playground insults about intelligence?  Way to let yourself go and really stick it to me!

Typical liberal though.  When you can't argue points or you have no solid rebuttal, you resort to name calling or insults.  

8 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I am guessing like the last administration in the White House, you seem to think that you might be smarter than the rest of us, with your 1/2 truths. 

Here are all the definitions of hatemonger. 

1. One who incites others to hatred or prejudice.

2. one who kindles hatred, enmity, or prejudice in others. I believe this to be you Barry, one who sits in a class room, kindles the hatred of students in the classroom, you probably instill prejudice in them with the language that you use. So please, don't sit there all high and mighty, acting like you are above it all. When you continue to PARROT the MSM, you just look like a sheep being lead to slaughter. 

3.  one who arouses hatred for others--Read #2 again. 

depreciator, detractor, disparager, knocker - one who disparages or belittles the worth of something--I think you fall into this category also, you belittle an elected official because he beat your candidate, not because he was the best candidate out there, but because she was a terrible person and candidate. And yes, I am a bigot towards her and the types of people that still whine and complain because she lost. Be a freaking good sport and get over it, she was never and will NEVER be President of the United States. 

First of all, you are very wrong in all regards, in every way imaginable about my classroom and my interaction with students, which makes me think, project much? Your lack of original thought, as you could be any one of a million 'conservatives' out there, reading the same blogs, listening to the same talk radio, going on the same websites, then regurgitating out, makes me think that you have been stuck in that silo for a long time and no longer ever hear yourself anymore. That must be bewildering. You talk about the 'MSM' with your students? Hate on the government in all forms to them, while drawing a public school paycheck, drawn from government taxes? I believe the term is cognitive dissonance. 

And, I haven't mentioned one word about Hillary Clinton's qualifications or basic fitness to be POTUS on this board. Just a weak oratory device for the conservatives, just a knee jerk defense to keep bringing her up endlessly. I do know that TRUMP IS UNFIT to be in office, and that anyone else who ran, on both sides of the coin, would have done a better job, easily. 

So, get over yourself, and please don't get personal about my education credentials or performance, again, because that makes you a fairly sorry person, and I am sure you don't want me to think that. Surely, that was a slip up, in the heat of the moment. 

• Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, BigLebowski said:

That's all you have?  You don't refute a single thing I say and instead go with elementary playground insults about intelligence?  Way to let yourself go and really stick it to me!

Typical liberal though.  When you can't argue points or you have no solid rebuttal, you resort to name calling or insults.  

What name did I call you? Republican? I am so sorry. 

And, refute, what? YOU called me a sycophant and a lemming. Remember that? 

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

What name did I call you? Republican? I am so sorry. 

And, refute, what? YOU called me a sycophant and a lemming. Remember that? 

I see that reading comprehension escapes you.  I said name calling OR insults.  You chose the latter unlike your more radical comrades do and choose both.

And since you don't deny being a sycophant/lemming, then what I stated earlier about you is true.