Week 6 Carthage @ Pleasant Grove

PantherNation2015

Carthage @ Pleasant Grove  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this slugfest?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2019 at 12:30 AM

I'll be staying home tonight watching games on TV, will be on my laptop and with the game broadcasts going.  I think tonight's menu will consist of chili dogs, chips, and pinto beans.  I made a carrot cake for this weekend's football.......so that will be a good dessert to celebrate this evening's action.  BTW......when I do Chili dogs, I use the Austex hot dog chili sauce instead of regular chili like Wolf Brand or Hormel.  I think it's better and the best Chili Sauce for chili dogs on the market.

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I'll be staying home tonight watching games on TV, will be on my laptop and with the game broadcasts going.  I think tonight's menu will consist of chili dogs, chips, and pinto beans.  I made a carrot cake for this weekend's football.......so that will be a good dessert to celebrate this evening's action.

It is a carnival atmosphere here this evening... Beautiful cool weather & people filling this place !

• Like 1

It is a packed house. Overflow to standing room and the grass hill. 

Just now, regaleagle said:

Chili dogs are down the hatch and all is well for Friday Night Lights in Texas.  Who's gonna give us the updates of tonite's action???

I am on site

39A49E2E-EABA-4246-A2F6-AF6FEC7EA225.jpeg

• Like 1