Week 6 - Atlanta @ New Boston - 10/4

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta @ New Boston  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • New Boston Lions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2019 at 12:30 AM

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

Redwater was bad wasn’t they. When does NB play Redwater. NB will definitely break their losing streak. They are much improved. 

Atlanta pulled the starting QB at the beginning of the 2nd quarter. Our big play-making back only had like 5 touches in the game. Almost took it to the house every time. 

All BS aside, its gonna be THE TOUGHEST sledding NB’s had this year.  “If” they plan to keep it close they’ll need tackle at first contact and the offense will need to make those 7,8,9 minute drives, AND SCORE. Otherwise, gonna get nasty.  But, if NB doesn’t have more injuries and can get those that are healthy, i think they’ll win 2 or 3 games in district

Just now, soldier1 said:

All BS aside, its gonna be THE TOUGHEST sledding NB’s had this year.  “If” they plan to keep it close they’ll need tackle at first contact and the offense will need to make those 7,8,9 minute drives, AND SCORE. Otherwise, gonna get nasty.  But, if NB doesn’t have more injuries and can get those that are healthy, i think they’ll win 2 or 3 games in district

Agree’d!  Was several time NB had Dee and the QB(Jeff) in their grasp, then POOOF, skateing down the field, do that with #5 and he’ll be tired QUICK!  But, i got confidence NB will show up and give it their all and who knows, if they put together 4qtrs, they might shake it up a bit!

So who am I looking for from NB to make plays? Looks like I'll probably be going to this game instead, because they're not selling advance tickets but Thursday in Texarkana, and PG's ticket booth is an absolute joke trying to get in to. The line was all the way out in the parking lot when we played them. 

3 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

He actually looked pretty good against RW. I think he'll be alright once he gains some confidence. That run had to feel good. 

I was impressed with how he looked against RW.  Hope he gets some more playing time against NB.