Week 6 - Atlanta @ New Boston - 10/4

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta @ New Boston  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • New Boston Lions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2019 at 12:30 AM

26 minutes ago, IronWall9 said:

I was impressed with how he looked against RW.  Hope he gets some more playing time against NB.

Yeah. He gets some confidence and settles down and he could be a baller. I know he usually hesitates to run though, which is why I loved seeing him break off that huge touchdown run.

I have watched every snap of Lion football this year.  There is no doubt they are much improved.  Will they win a game this year?  i believe they will.  But who really knows?  Some things i do know:  You better not assume you this is an easy win against NB this year.  The Lions are not giving in to anyone.  The combined record of NB's opponents this year is 21-4.  Coach Waltz has them heading in the right direction.

8 hours ago, Cardman said:

I have watched every snap of Lion football this year.  There is no doubt they are much improved.  Will they win a game this year?  i believe they will.  But who really knows?  Some things i do know:  You better not assume you this is an easy win against NB this year.  The Lions are not giving in to anyone.  The combined record of NB's opponents this year is 21-4.  Coach Waltz has them heading in the right direction.

No worries they will have a chance at a win when Redwater comes to town