Jefferson v Hughes Springs

FlowJack

Jefferson v Hughes springs  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2019 at 12:30 AM

7 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

I hope Jeffy can stop the run, if not it’s gonna be a long night for them. #24 is a beast! I’ll take HS by 7 

On the other hand, HS better be able to stop the run as well or we might be looking at a track meet that HS don’t want! #24 is a grown man. On a side not... I was sure pulling for y’all last week against MVU but I can’t this week lol. 

9 hours ago, Dawg665 said:

On the other hand, HS better be able to stop the run as well or we might be looking at a track meet that HS don’t want! #24 is a grown man. On a side not... I was sure pulling for y’all last week against MVU but I can’t this week lol. 

I’m actually from MV. After seeing him on film and in action he’s tough to stop and it sounds like Jeffys one weakness this year is they allow some yards on the ground. I know y’alls RB is a stud also, super quick and elusive. I can see this game being a who scores last type of game with Jeffy scoring on 2 min drives, and HS scoring on 6-7 min drives. 

18 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

I’m actually from MV. After seeing him on film and in action he’s tough to stop and it sounds like Jeffys one weakness this year is they allow some yards on the ground. I know y’alls RB is a stud also, super quick and elusive. I can see this game being a who scores last type of game with Jeffy scoring on 2 min drives, and HS scoring on 6-7 min drives. 

MV did a good job of stopping HS other backs. They had success against the other teams we have played and complimented 24 very well. There are other hosses in the stable to stop. MV, so far, is the only team that has done a good job of slowing those guys down. We will see how Jeffy does. HS will be tough to run on IMO. Big play passes are my concern. Deep balls killed us against MV.

1 minute ago, Horns85 said:

This said kid,  Grade Classification? Moved or transferred? Sitting out 14 days? 

Per UIL, if he moved because of sports reasons as stated previously then that’s an automatic DQ. So I’d get with MVU to see how that works lol...jkjk

• LOL! 1