Jefferson v Hughes Springs

FlowJack

Jefferson v Hughes springs  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2019 at 12:30 AM

6 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Per UIL, if he moved because of sports reasons as stated previously then that’s an automatic DQ. So I’d get with MVU to see how that works lol...jkjk

I figuered it wouldn't take but a handful of replies before this come up....Β 

Β 

#24 is averaging about 170 per game and 7 per carry. Almost exactly what he had against MV and Tatum. Idk how Jeffy defense stacks but I think he will do ok this week. Different kind of backs. #24 is 6'3 220ish and just hard to bring down. Jeffy back is fast and elusive so I think they are both great backs but just get it done differently.  I will say HS defense contains pretty well so far and Jeffy will need to get him in open space. Just my two cents which ain't worth a nickel.  😁

43 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

If Stangs can put together 6-7 minute drives and put up the points plus limit Blacks big play ability, they can win this game. Stangs with the upset.Β 

Let the focus be on Black. People don’t realize that our QB Thomas has rushed for 645 yards as well 11.7 ypc. Black only has 1003 yards, 14.8 ypc. We can’t allow HS to do what Malakoff did to us last year and that’s play keep away. This is going to be a tough matchup but I think my Dawgs will out score the Stangs in the end. Going to be a great game nonetheless!Β 

9 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Let the focus be on Black. People don’t realize that our QB Thomas has rushed for 645 yards as well 11.7 ypc. Black only has 1003 yards, 14.8 ypc. We can’t allow HS to do what Malakoff did to us last year and that’s play keep away. This is going to be a tough matchup but I think my Dawgs will out score the Stangs in the end. Going to be a great game nonetheless!Β 

only??Β  LOL