Jefferson v Hughes Springs

FlowJack

Jefferson v Hughes springs  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/2019 at 12:30 AM

6 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Per UIL, if he moved because of sports reasons as stated previously then thatโ€™s an automatic DQ. So Iโ€™d get with MVU to see how that works lol...jkjk

I figuered it wouldn't take but a handful of replies before this come up....ย 

ย 

#24 is averaging about 170 per game and 7 per carry. Almost exactly what he had against MV and Tatum. Idk how Jeffy defense stacks but I think he will do ok this week. Different kind of backs. #24 is 6'3 220ish and just hard to bring down. Jeffy back is fast and elusive so I think they are both great backs but just get it done differently.ย  I will say HS defense contains pretty well so far and Jeffy will need to get him in open space. Just my two cents which ain't worth a nickel.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

43 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

If Stangs can put together 6-7 minute drives and put up the points plus limit Blacks big play ability, they can win this game. Stangs with the upset.ย 

Let the focus be on Black. People donโ€™t realize that our QB Thomas has rushed for 645 yards as well 11.7 ypc. Black only has 1003 yards, 14.8 ypc. We canโ€™t allow HS to do what Malakoff did to us last year and thatโ€™s play keep away. This is going to be a tough matchup but I think my Dawgs will out score the Stangs in the end. Going to be a great game nonetheless!ย 

9 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Let the focus be on Black. People donโ€™t realize that our QB Thomas has rushed for 645 yards as well 11.7 ypc. Black only has 1003 yards, 14.8 ypc. We canโ€™t allow HS to do what Malakoff did to us last year and thatโ€™s play keep away. This is going to be a tough matchup but I think my Dawgs will out score the Stangs in the end. Going to be a great game nonetheless!ย 

only??ย  LOL